What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone see game?
Really it's about Guymer,Morretti,Doorey,MA and to a degree Grieg.
I am starting to feel like Grieg and Doorey are only ever going to be back ups. The other 3 have potential.

Anyone see game?
Really it's about Guymer,Morretti,Doorey,MA and to a degree Grieg.
I am starting to feel like Grieg and Doorey are only ever going to be back ups. The other 3 have potential.
Yes, sorry I had a chat to a few people afterwards and then drove home and had some dinner.

Guymer was good, someone noted to me he is getting more and more time each stint and getting better with it. I spoke with his parents who made the 5 hour drive up from Temora to see him play today, they were excited seeing him warm up with first grade and Boods on Friday night on the telly. Kid is a keeper.

Boods did his regular 50 minutes or so before coming off for a break and then finishing off the game.

Asi (Mustard) was quite dominant in running the side so Hands didn’t shine as much for me. There was one attacking raid they came attacking right and Hands or Boods passed a face ball that Guymer put down. I heard BA note to a few fans on the way out we could have scored more points if we iced out opportunities.

Doorey and Moretti were okay but Macca outshone them when he came on off the bench

Rocket man

Juniors
Yes, sorry I had a chat to a few people afterwards and then drove home and had some dinner.

Guymer was good, someone noted to me he is getting more and more time each stint and getting better with it. I spoke with his parents who made the 5 hour drive up from Temora to see him play today, they were excited seeing him warm up with first grade and Boods on Friday night on the telly. Kid is a keeper.

Boods did his regular 50 minutes or so before coming off for a break and then finishing off the game.

Asi (Mustard) was quite dominant in running the side so Hands didn’t shine as much for me. There was one attacking raid they came attacking right and Hands or Boods passed a face ball that Guymer put down. I heard BA note to a few fans on the way out we could have scored more points if we iced out opportunities.

Doorey and Moretti were okay but Macca outshone them when he came on off the bench
GREI how did he go??

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ethyn Martin is a keeper, still a bit wirey for a young bloke. But has skill & speed and has impressed me since the first time I saw him at Ringrose for the Flegg team last year.
I see Emu had a long first stint. I reckon he would offer more that Paulo at the moment in the 1s not that Paulo would ever be dropped.
Was Cini as involved as ever? Thanks for the updates?

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors

Based off their games today and the fact they both did full warm ups and team activities on Friday. Between Arthur and guymer who are we expecting to debut first? And when?

Pazza

First Grade
Got any opinions on Brad Parker? He's played a fair few games of cup this year ahead of guys like tuivati, pryke etc

GrayGirrafe1140

Juniors
Got any opinions on Brad Parker? He's played a fair few games of cup this year ahead of guys like tuivati, pryke etc
Assuming you mean Brock? Brock isn’t of flegg age so I think they’re having Tuivati bite his time and develop. His body to me doesn’t look ready for NRL yet. Little too much babyfat which will soon become more muscular. No need to rush him. Parker is very solid and a genuine option. Very safe with the ball and makes his tackles. Maybe not this year but next year I’d expect him to climb up the depth charts for us

Pazza

First Grade
Assuming you mean Brock? Brock isn’t of flegg age so I think they’re having Tuivati bite his time and develop. His body to me doesn’t look ready for NRL yet. Little too much babyfat which will soon become more muscular. No need to rush him. Parker is very solid and a genuine option. Very safe with the ball and makes his tackles. Maybe not this year but next year I’d expect him to climb up the depth charts for us

Thanks, sorry yes Brock lol

the phantom menace

First Grade
Based off their games today and the fact they both did full warm ups and team activities on Friday. Between Arthur and guymer who are we expecting to debut first? And when?
I'd presume it comes down to injuries, and if/who gets injured first out of Lussick/Hands (for an Arthur bench debut) or two of Cartwright/Lane/Tuilagi (for a possible Guymer bench debut)?