What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Isn’t MA signed till 2026???

As Hindy has said surely the best thing for MA is without the stench of his dad hovering over his career. Another off season and he might almost be ready to walk straight into our first grade side. What give that up just because the club finally nutted up and finally moved his old man on. Surely BA isn’t that petty??

BA is now an armchair critic like us ….why can’t the merkin be petty as well?

hindy111

Post Whore
Matt Arthur needs to leave. Maybe go to NZ or something where he can escape the entrenched and unwarranted intolerance and cynicism. I have seen it across socials in the past 24 hours. He either remains the butt of jokes or has now has new turncoat untrustworthy frenemies. He doesn’t deserve that anxiety for one second. Anyone who thinks he does know about and live with it, is ignorant. Clean start.

Amd the nominee for Penaut of the year goes too.........

hindy111

Post Whore
What about the poster that’s been on the Panthers forum stating that Eels players should go there in preference to staying at Parra 🤔

Now that BA is gone Talagi should stay. But yes going to Panthers if they come knocking? No brainer if chosong career over money

Gronk

Staff member
Amd the nominee for Penaut of the year goes too.........
What about the poster that’s been on the Panthers forum stating that Eels players should go there in preference to staying at Parra 🤔
You call me a peanut for saying that a player should go elsewhere for his mental health, meanwhile you are on Penrith forums saying that the good Parra players should leave also ?

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
You call me a peanut for saying that a player should go elsewhere for his mental health, meanwhile you are on Penrith forums saying that the good Parra players should leave also ?

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

What mental health? Has anyone bagged Boods? You're making shit up that hasn't even happened.

Gronk

Staff member
What mental health? Has anyone bagged Boods? You're making shit up that hasn't even happened.
So you're saying that nobody ever claimed that we purposely never signed a decent hooker so the coach's son could get a rails run ?

I know one f**kwit who said it here this week . You want me to post links ?

That is only one instance. Shit like that has been endemic by the garbage people here and all over the interweb.

The same garbage people to gave it to his other son 24/7 and after he left - claimed it never happened.

hindy111

Post Whore
So you're saying that nobody ever claimed that we purposely never signed a decent hooker so the coach's son could get a rails run ?

That is only one instance. Shit like that has been endemic by the garbage people here and all over the interweb.

The same garbage people to gave it to his other son 24/7 and after he left - claimed it never happened.

As I said his Dads now gone so whatever he does is on his own merrit now. BAs sacking is a blessing in disguise for Boods.
Post links if you like. I'm at work and busy

Avenger

Immortal
Matt Arthur needs to leave. Maybe go to NZ or something where he can escape the entrenched and unwarranted intolerance and cynicism. I have seen it across socials in the past 24 hours. He either remains the butt of jokes or has now has new turncoat untrustworthy frenemies. He doesn’t deserve that anxiety for one second. Anyone who thinks he does know about and live with it, is ignorant. Clean start.
This post sounds like you are talking about yourself. I’ll be over soon with a hip flask of rakija.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

You're right about this. But I do disagree that Boods now needs to leave - I also think he can now come into first grade unencumbered by the nepotism accusation.... maybe we could also now get Jake back as a backup 7.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Staying at Penrith never hurt Nathan Cleary.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As I said his Dads now gone so whatever he does is on his own merrit now. BAs sacking is a blessing in disguise for Boods.
Post links if you like. I'm at work and busy
He was already doing it on his own merit. Same as Jake Arthur. He got picked as a backup because we needed him. Just like when he gets picked at Manly.