What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

First Grade
o Fifita right now has 2 hit-ups in him.. he might be a player of the future but he needs a hard year in cup.
o AlexT has been close to cups best forward for 2 years, but with the army of young props coming thru.. Flanno has to make a hard decision about who to give those hard earnt Top30 spots too.. we also need to find room for some of the young backs.. its not an easy decision.

Take what ur seeing today with a grain of salt, our opposition is completing at around 30%.. next level stuff.

TheRev

First Grade
The halfback only keeping the seat warm for a ball or Flagg player to come in ?
Once SG finishes up in a few weeks, we have to imo either promote the JF halves into NSW Cup, or atleast 1 of em.. dont rly like this Glover kid, im not big on Ralph either.. but it is what it is.. they r plugging a hole in our roster currently.

Marshke is the other one that reallt stands out at this level, but he seems like hes our 14 currently.

justadragon

Bench
o Fifita right now has 2 hit-ups in him.. he might be a player of the future but he needs a hard year in cup.
o AlexT has been close to cups best forward for 2 years, but with the army of young props coming thru.. Flanno has to make a hard decision about who to give those hard earnt Top30 spots too.. we also need to find room for some of the young backs.. its not an easy decision.

Take what ur seeing today with a grain of salt, our opposition is completing at around 30%.. next level stuff.
You can only play whats in front of you Rev.

TheRev

First Grade
Egan just young so i think we are yet to see what he can do, but agree with you, he doesnt seem to have a lot of spring in his step though.. maybe he even grows into a middle at some point.. there are lots of other young 2nd rowers yet too.. NickT I think is still injured and I think is a starter in this side.