What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Just realised the cup game is on fox/kayo @12.40pm, but im really bummed about the side they r running out.. not one kid got moved up from Flegg or SG.. just bog average players, esp if Toby/MMolo dont play.. and not sure on Mat Feagai yet...

Just dont feel like we are hungry to unearth the young talent, I reckon a bunch of them will leave over the off-season.. I know slow and steady is best for a lot of kids.. but so many young 19-20yr olds are finding their way in the NRL at almost every other club... and I reckon we have a bunch of em in our system that could make it if we moved on a few mediocre ones blocking their path.
If you look at the NRL team sheet, only Mat Fegai and Toby are left on the extended bench. So it looks like M.Molo and Mat Fegai playing Cup and Toby not playing, but being 18th man for first grade.