What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad Hurrell On The Outer

In a heartbeat if he can meet some contract based kpi's regarding fitness and weight an if Potter is confident of a good working relationship. A dynamo when his head and body is right.
Losing dollar value by the week too.

TYGA

Juniors
No.

Lets strengthen the back row first

Fulton, Thompson, Blair, Sue, Akoala, BMM, Siro etc not enough for you in the Back row. I never thought I would say this we are stacked if the form is maintained.

Positions of weakness for us are Centre & 5/8. We lack quality depth at hooker and fullback also.

Lawrence, Anasta and Rowe are liabilities in the current squad but we have no current options unless players are moved around.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I'd take him in a hearbeat. By chance or not, Potter has been pretty bloody good at getting these young polynesian kids up for first grade.

WT maybe could take both Locke and Hurrell from the Warriors in exchange for Marshalls release,this would strengthen two positions at our club in one trade.

Latest posts