What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad, Kahu and the kick

Meth

Staff member
They give that ridiculous penalty try and then yesterday the Mbye is lying in the ruck offside when the ball is played and puts a hand on it to stop the dummy half from getting the ball away which almost certainly leads to a try and he doesn't get ten, its a professional foul denying a try scoring opportunity, the ten minute rule was invented for times just like that. The officiating of the game is in such a poor state atm. It didn't really matter yesterday but I just don't understand how they come to these decisions? I cant even imagine how it would feel to cop a refereeing performance like the titans did in an elimination game.

Yeah I thought Mbye should have gone for 10 there too

betcats

Referee
Yeah I thought Mbye should have gone for 10 there too

It's a nothing call given the context the game when it happened but in a close game that's a huge call, he has to go. Like it's not even a 50 50/grey area call it was a flat out proffesional foul preventing a try. Take that and th not looking at the Morris thing and that's two huge simple calls that could turn a game of it were close and they've just fluffed them.

FTR the Morris thing was a double movement but how do they not look at that?