What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW V Sea Eagles

antonius

Coach
darkness said:
I thought Royal and Tolar were the 2 best forwards out there tonight, but nobody has mentioned them. Which game was I watching.
Tolar got a point from me

Big Tim

First Grade
2. Dureau - Put Houston over running at the line, had Fa'aoso over aswell, kicked the 40-20 and what was that othre thing he did???? :p

1. Houston - Simmo #2. What more can you say about the guy.

1. Wicks - Really fired up Perry which led to his mistakes.... the headbutt got us to the almost Fa'aoso try.... really rattled and dominated him.

1. Bedsy - Put the shot on Perry that forced the mistake.

1. Tolar - Ging, Big Red, Danny Boy... what ever you call him, had a monster of a game.

Mentions to everyone.... another top team effort.

keeney

First Grade
2 - Dureau
2 - Houston
1 - Naiqama (God its good to have a back that is both relaiable in defence and threatening in attack)
1 - Fa'aoso

Terminator

First Grade
3. Dureau
2. Naiqama
1. Wicks

So many to pick, so close were Fa'aoso, Tolar, Buderus, Houston, Gids, mullen did some nice touches too, with that inside pass at the end to Fa'aoso to score, just perfectly timed.
Vuna went OK some very strong defence from him, some nice touches from Luila(sp) there seems to be a bit of confusion but still on the wings.

Karmawave

Bench
The Sydney Morning Herald ratings had only 3 players on the park on either side getting an 8 rating.

Dureau, Buderus and Faaoso. Makes you wonder how the Dally M points could get it so wrong.

Pika

Bench
Karmawave said:
The Sydney Morning Herald ratings had only 3 players on the park on either side getting an 8 rating.

Dureau, Buderus and Faaoso. Makes you wonder how the Dally M points could get it so wrong.

Can you give me a link to that mate?

Its always interesting.

3 - Tolar
2 - Bederus
1 - Houston
1 - Duerea

Pika

Bench
Thanks mate.

Seriously, those stats are terrible.

Names incorrect, wrong players. Who proof reads this dribble?

Latest posts