What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kurtis Rowe

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I'd rather Jamie lee Curtis in the side rather than this f**king idiot.

A complete waste of space

What does he f**king offer he makes moltzen look like inglis

Pezz70

Juniors

He was hard done by with that knock backwards out of his hand on to his legs then on to the ground never ever propelled forward of his hands

The Rosco

Bench
Let's get back to Jamie Lee.
2 of the world's finest right there.
That scene in trading places has always been a stand and applaud moment.

Tigerm

First Grade
For me:

Him, Galloway & Blair should be advised that they need to look else where for next season.

Sironen should be told to have a dig or retire.

I dont know about 47 mistakes but that pass from dummy half close to the Rosters line down a very narrow blind side that looped over the side line is a start.

broncos2010

Juniors

He reminds me a bit of Copley at the broncos when he first came in to squad he was very similar to rowe, I think Rowe just needs a good off season in the Gym and build up muscle mass so he does not get pushed around so much on the field, He seems to have good positioning and footy awareness it just he is not big enough to play NRL yet.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Has officially taken up number 1 spot of worst ever Wests Tigers player IMO.

I hate everything about him. His face, his physique and most of all his footy playing ability.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He reminds me a bit of Copley at the broncos when he first came in to squad he was very similar to rowe, I think Rowe just needs a good off season in the Gym and build up muscle mass so he does not get pushed around so much on the field, He seems to have good positioning and footy awareness it just he is not big enough to play NRL yet.

if you had an idea, it'd neck itself due to the solitude and shame

Too small,we need bigger players outside Moses and Brooks that require a number of defenders to stop them,this then provides the play makers with more room and options.

Latest posts