What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lack of stables

Deano

Juniors
I'd just like to comment on the fact that the WWE only has one stable atm, and has had only one for some time now (evolution). Does anyone know why there dont seem to be as many stables now as the were a few years back?

Matt23

Staff member
Yeah back in the days when the creative team, was actaully creative...

Once Dead

Bench
Matt23 said:

Yeah, and that lead to stable overkill......stables come and go, wrestling needs more than stables to make it interesting

Deano

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Matt23 said:

Yeah, and that lead to stable overkill......stables come and go, wrestling needs more than stables to make it interesting
But surely more than one stable would be nice for the near future?

thuganomics

Coach
I liked Team Angles Little Run there, although i cant really see another stable form in the next few months.

Deano

Juniors
Really :( I was actually looking forward to the re forming of the ministry or something like that.

Narcissist

Juniors
Bring back DX. A renegade group that pops up on either RAW or SD. It has to done with the same sort of attitude. HHH is past that so i reckon Orton, Cena, Battista, Chyna (will she come back?) need a good tag team. HBK would be the ideal leader but he isn't the same cocky wrestler as before. Oh and if you dont like my stable i got two words for ya.................... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charismatics- fan favourite that get the crowd pumped

Jericho - world title contender ie HHH
Cena - US/intercontinental title contender ie Orton
Booker and RVD - Tag Titles

thuganomics

Coach
The only stable i would like to see, is a stable that gives the younger wrestlers a chance. So evoulutions on the right track.

Latest posts