What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
Spots 1-7 on the ladder are so tight...

Dragons and Sharks are breathing down our neck with favourable draws.

We really have to get back next week from Canberra with a win... it’s vital..

Rabbits20

Immortal
There is no doubt about it imo that we are on the tougher side of the draw. Having to face Storm and we probably lose and then have to play Brisbane week two.

I’d much rather be on the Rorters, Sharks and Panthers Warriors side of the draw.

Instead we’ve drawn the two darling teams f**k me...

ThingFish

Juniors
There is no doubt about it imo that we are on the tougher side of the draw. Having to face Storm and we probably lose and then have to play Brisbane week two.

I’d much rather be on the Rorters, Sharks and Panthers Warriors side of the draw.

Instead we’ve drawn the two darling teams f**k me...
If we beat Melbourne then we are back on the easy side. We play Sharks Panthers or Warriors for a GF appearance, presuming a Rossters win v Sharks. It’s all swings and roundabouts.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If we beat Melbourne then we are back on the easy side. We play Sharks Panthers or Warriors for a GF appearance, presuming a Rossters win v Sharks. It’s all swings and roundabouts.
It’s gonna have to take our best win in our history to beat them.

I do not think anyone is realising the enormity of this task. It’s a 10/10 for difficulty... It’s like gonna the hardest aerial skiing jump a champ can do so to speak for us to win.

Slater falls mid air without a hand on him no worries penalty Melbourne. I predict us to end up in the sin bin. They’ll just take out our players on kick chase left right and centre. Forward passes no problem... slow the play the ball down so it’s so f**ked and worse than a baby crawling.... it’ll be tortoise like... as soon as we slightly hold them down penalty Melbourne..

ThingFish

Juniors

I do not think anyone is realising the enormity of this task. It’s a 10/10 for difficulty... It’s like gonna the hardest aerial skiing jump a champ can do so to speak for us to win.

Slater falls mid air without a hand on him no worries penalty Melbourne. I predict us to end up in the sin bin. They’ll just take out our players on kick chase left right and centre. Forward passes no problem... slow the play the ball down so it’s so f**ked and worse than a baby crawling.... it’ll be tortoise like... as soon as we slightly hold them down penalty Melbourne..
You're a real ray of sunshine tonight R20 :joy:

Head up. Enjoy the fact we're in September footy again and relatively fit. Whatever shall be, shall be.

callmack1

Staff member

Yea, it's certainly gonna be really, really tough and you're right, we are on the tough side of the draw but this side is capable of doing it bro!!

Being capable and actually doing it are two different things though obviously.

callmack1

Staff member
On another note, It's hard to believe that just like that, the Regular Season is all over. What a great season it has been though. I know the top eight was decided a while back but I think this has been the most competitive, closest season ever! So many upsets throughout the year and look at the final points after Round 25. The top four have all finished on 34 and the top eight is only separated by two points! It's crazy!

But yea, what a great Regular Season. Business time now!!

@Different kind of Rabbit, could you please make a match thread for week 1 of the finals? Cheers.