What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lamb of god

Eelectrica

Referee
Don't mind the new song at all. Looking forward to seeing them at Soundwave.
A bit heavier than what I've been listening to lately so it's all good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I heard it for the second time just then. It kicks so much arse. I can't wait for the new album.

*drool*

AILD

Bench
yeah i dont really like most of their stuff except ashes of the wake and sacrament. but this new song sounds pretty damn good, really looking forward to seeing them live.

also cant wait to see in flames...im a relatively new fan of theirs...i had heard a few songs a few years back but they didnt really stick out much, but ive recently been listening to their discography and im loving pretty much everything...

InFlames

Juniors
In Flames is a really solid band. Loved Come Clarity & Clayman. Cant wait to see them live, I've heard they're a really exciting show.

check out one of their new songs, "contractor" at their myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/lambofgod

thoughts?

I quite like it. Not as good as some of the 'Sacrament' stuff, but still solid to be heard for awhile and still enjoyable.

In Flames is a really solid band. Loved Come Clarity & Clayman. Cant wait to see them live, I've heard they're a really exciting show.

Take all you are hearing and thinking, and times it by ten.

When I saw them, In Flames were absolutely incredible. Enjoy.

Frailty

First Grade
I wasn't impressed by the new Lamb of God song... Doesn't compare to anything off their previous releases.... Still undecided about Soundwave, I've seen Lamb of God a few times already, and whilst it would be good to see In Flames, The Mirror's Truth is trash.

AILD

Bench
I wasn't impressed by the new Lamb of God song... Doesn't compare to anything off their previous releases.... Still undecided about Soundwave, I've seen Lamb of God a few times already, and whilst it would be good to see In Flames, The Mirror's Truth is trash.

the song or the album ' a sense of purpose'?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon it is better than anything off Sacrament, and I love that album. It's a great, fast, brutal song. Love it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
All good, mate.

And I agree - "Walk With Me In Hell" is a great song. As is "Redneck". Also, that has the best clip ever.

AILD

Bench
yeh there are a few songs i like on that album...altho very disappointing compared to their previous efforts.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought "A Sense Of Purpose" was god but not as good as "Whoracle" and the like. But talk about disappointing releases...Mudvayne immediately comes to mind. Their debut album was fantastic and since then they've degraded into the basest, most generic form of pop metal. Eww.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Quite a few promising albums coming out in '09. Should be sweet.

But '08 had its share of brlliance:

Opeth - "Wateshed"
Scar Symmetry (the name of the album escapes me but bloody hell it's good)
Children Of Bodom - "Blooddrunk"
Kataklysm - "Prevail"
Krisiun - "Southern Storm"
Eluveitie - "Slania"

Latest posts