What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lame jokes

ggmu

Juniors
Was just reading some really bad jokes so I thought I'd start a thread about them(not sure if 1 already exists)

I'll start.
What's brown and sticky?

A stick

What's red and looks like a bucket?

A red bucket.

MKEB...

Staff member
What is the difference between a truckload of sand and a truckload of afterbirth?

You can't gargle sand.

Bulldog Force

Referee
So there was this slightly introverted high school student who had never asked a girl to a dance. It’s his senior year and he feels that he should go to prom. So he musters up the courage and asks one of his friends. She says yes. Now he has to prepare for the dance. The next day, he goes to buy his tickets, and there is a huge line. So he waits, and waits, and waits, then he finally gets the tickets. The next day, he goes with his date to go get a dress. When they get to the store, there is a huge line going out the door. So the wait, they wait, and they wait. Finally, they get to the front and buy a dress. After this, they go to men’s warehouse to get him a suit for the dance, and there is a huge line going out the door. So they wait, wait, and wait. Finally they get in and buy a nice suit. The next day, he remembers that he needs to order a corsage. So he goes to the local store and there is a huge line. So he waits, waits, and waits until he gets his order in. Now it’s the day before prom and he wakes up and realizes that he forgot to order a limo, so he calls up the limo rental place. All the lines are busy so he decides to go into the place. When he gets there, he sees the line stretching out the door and around the corner. So he waits, and waits, and waits, until finally he was lucky enough to get the very last limo. So now it’s the night of the dance and when they get to the prom, the school is doing mandatory drug testing, so there is a huge line getting into the prom. So the wait, wait, and wait. Finally they get to the front and they both pass their drug tests. Now the dance was going pretty good for about a half an hour, until he really, really had to go to the bathroom. So he takes off to go, and he sees this huge line going out of the bathroom. He waits, waits, and waits until he finally takes care of his business. When he comes out of the bathroom, he notices that a crowd has formed around his date. She had just randomly passed out. Someone says to him, “hey, you’re her date, go get her some punch.” So he goes over to the punch table and thank god, there is no punch line.

DB

First Grade
Whats the difference between Nickleback and a bucket of shit?

The bucket.

Red Bear

Referee
The Pope and the Dalai Lama are making toast.

"Look at this!" says the Pope, "I can see the face of Jesus in my margarine!"

And the Dalai Lama says "I can't believe it's not Buddha."

Dragon2010

First Grade
So there was this slightly introverted high school student who had never asked a girl to a dance. It?s his senior year and he feels that he should go to prom. So he musters up the courage and asks one of his friends. She says yes. Now he has to prepare for the dance. The next day, he goes to buy his tickets, and there is a huge line. So he waits, and waits, and waits, then he finally gets the tickets. The next day, he goes with his date to go get a dress. When they get to the store, there is a huge line going out the door. So the wait, they wait, and they wait. Finally, they get to the front and buy a dress. After this, they go to men?s warehouse to get him a suit for the dance, and there is a huge line going out the door. So they wait, wait, and wait. Finally they get in and buy a nice suit. The next day, he remembers that he needs to order a corsage. So he goes to the local store and there is a huge line. So he waits, waits, and waits until he gets his order in. Now it?s the day before prom and he wakes up and realizes that he forgot to order a limo, so he calls up the limo rental place. All the lines are busy so he decides to go into the place. When he gets there, he sees the line stretching out the door and around the corner. So he waits, and waits, and waits, until finally he was lucky enough to get the very last limo. So now it?s the night of the dance and when they get to the prom, the school is doing mandatory drug testing, so there is a huge line getting into the prom. So the wait, wait, and wait. Finally they get to the front and they both pass their drug tests. Now the dance was going pretty good for about a half an hour, until he really, really had to go to the bathroom. So he takes off to go, and he sees this huge line going out of the bathroom. He waits, waits, and waits until he finally takes care of his business. When he comes out of the bathroom, he notices that a crowd has formed around his date. She had just randomly passed out. Someone says to him, ?hey, you?re her date, go get her some punch.? So he goes over to the punch table and thank god, there is no punch line.

spidey%20cancer.jpg

elbusto

Coach
Doctor to patient 'I have some good news and some bad news'
Patient 'Give me the bad news first'
Doctor 'You have cancer and will die tomorrow'
Patient 'Then what the hell is the good news'
Doctor 'See the cute blonde nurse over there? I screwed her last night!'

elbusto

Coach
Doctor to patient 'I have bad news and worse news'
Patient 'Give me the bad news first'
Doctor 'You have cancer and will die tomorrow'
Patient 'What could be worse than that?'
Doctor 'I should have told you yesterday'

elbusto

Coach
Doctor to patient 'I have bad news. You have a new cancer called 42a and by this time tomorrow you will be dead.
The patient goes tohe pub immediately to drown his sorrows.
The barman asks 'why so sad'?
The patient replies 'I have 42a'
The barman replies 'Brighten up. You just won the meat raffle!'

elbusto

Coach
Man and a dog walk into a bar. The man says to the barman 'This is Fido the Wonder Dog. He can speak english. Do you want to hire us'.
The bar man says 'Show us what this dog can do'.
So the man says to the dog 'Who was little red riding hood eaten by' The dog goes 'Woof!'
The man asks 'What is the opposite of smooth?' The dog goes 'Rough'.
The man asks 'what do you find on the top of a house?' The dog goes 'Roof'!
The barman says 'Thats pathetic - get out of here!
The man and the dog leave the bar and the man says 'That didnt go well.' The dog replies 'Okay. Lets try the pub on the corner then!'

Apey

Staff member
Why did the boy fall off the bicycle? Because his mother threw a fridge at him.

Wait that's not lame... it's a personal favourite.

Latest posts