What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Langmack does a Hoppa - Disgraceful

iggy plop

First Grade
During the weekend in the Sun Herald paper, I read that Paul Langmack was involved in a John Hopoate-type incident/prank with one of his younger players at Souths. If this is true, I think Langers should be sacked immediately. There seems to be no discipline at all in that joint and it's about time things changed. I believe they should try every avenue to get Chris Anderson at the club - he will clean out the dead wood. Langmack is about as credible as Craig Coleman was.

Let's get some respect!!

Crippler

Juniors
yeh it was in the sunday paper

witnesses saw langmack whisper something to a masseause who was massaging a lower grade player. And obviously langmack pretended to be the massuase and play a practical joke on the player by either giving his backside a massage. Unconfirmed if he did a hoppa. But langmack said it was just a joke and the player laughed it off.

still langmack should act more professional and would u see Sheens or Wayne bennett doing a practical joke like this? no way. Langmack should just grow up.

DIEHARD

----
If he did a Hoppa he should be fired. It's just one thing after another for the Bunnies. So much controversy NRL wide and the season hasnt even started yet. :cry:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Ahhh, just another example of the lunatics running the South's asylum.

Why do the people in charge at this club appear intent on doing everything possible to embarrass the club and its supporters?

As Tezzzzzza would say, "we just keeping shooting ourselves in the arm"

Or is that supposed to be "foot" Tezzzzzza?

Latest posts