What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Langmack offers Death one more year

P.J.

Juniors
According to the papers, Langers has offered Death to play next year.

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia 1
Jamaica 0

Criswell

Juniors
Why????

Assuming we have Walker, Mini Mini, Storer, Kearney and it looks like Senter, he's excess baggage.

More departures??????? :(

Flame_Thrower

Juniors
Criswell, in some cases I would agree with what you say, however, the way that Death was playing towards the end of this season, I believe he will be a better player for us than Pethabrydge and Hill.
I could be proved wrong on this, but I do'nt think so.
Still I respect your opinion.

swoop

Juniors
Pethybridge has retired twice and hasn't been able to get a crack in 1st grade for years!

Briza

Juniors
swoop said:
Pethybridge has retired twice and hasn't been able to get a crack in 1st grade for years!

Pethy and Hill - The rabble will look like an old folkes home next season :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

CASSIE

Juniors
Briza said:
swoop said:

Pethy and Hill - The rabble will look like an old folkes home next season :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Talking of old folkes..I bet those players Manly owe...will be in old folkes home before they get a wiff of payments.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

swoop

Juniors
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Talking of old folkes..I bet those players Manly owe...will be in old folkes home before they get a wiff of payments.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Souths is like the retirement village of the NRL! Players go there so they can pick up extra cash just before they retire!

BTW If the ex-manly players end up in an olk folkes home it'll be better than living on the streets like the ex-Norths players!!!!! How much did they get???? :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Souths is like the retirement village of the NRL! Players go there so they can pick up extra cash just before they retire!

BTW If the ex-manly players end up in an olk folkes home it'll be better than living on the streets like the ex-Norths players!!!!! How much did they get???? :lol: :lol:

The ex norths players got about the same amount of money as the ex northern eagles players but there is 1 difference.. Norths didnt blow $11m in 2 years and still not pay there players.. I wonder who did that...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

swoop

Juniors
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

The ex norths players got about the same amount of money as the ex northern eagles players but there is 1 difference.. Norths didnt blow $11m in 2 years and still not pay there players.. I wonder who did that...

Wrong! The ex-Manly players got 56c in the dollar as opposed to the ex-Norths players who got just 6c in the dollar. BTW it was a JV and half the 22mill went to the Norths faction! ;-) :lol: :p

SS1908

Juniors
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Wrong! The ex-Manly players got 56c in the dollar as opposed to the ex-Norths players who got just 6c in the dollar. BTW it was a JV and half the 22mill went to the Norths faction! ;-) :lol: :p

Are you a total clown.. Half the $22m went to the Norths faction of the joint Venture.. Thats means Manly got $11m as I stated and they blew it in 2 years and look to some deadshit like crazy johns to bail them out... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vlad

juniors
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Are you a total clown.. Half the $22m went to the Norths faction of the joint Venture.. Thats means Manly got $11m as I stated and they blew it in 2 years and look to some deadshit like crazy johns to bail them out... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's right . they should have looked to a deadshit like Stokes to bail them out .

swoop

Juniors
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Are you a total fool? Yes Manly did receive 11mil and blew it but they still paid their players 56c in the dollar and will get the rest. You stated above that the ex-Norths players got the same!!WRONG they got 6c in the dollar and that's all they'll get!

You should be asking your management what they are doing with the sponsorship cash. According to a lot of posters Souths are one of the most sponsored teams in the NRL but have bought dud players? Your club is unable to attract any big name players and the ones you have want to leave! i.e Stringer. Souths have lost a host of players Merritt, Katervera etc,etc and have bought 3 or 4 Bulldog reserve graders. And yes, you've signed Terry Hill who's in the S**T over his drink driving charge!

Wooden spooners 2002(saved by dogs), Wooden spooners 2003 and the wooden spoon might be coming your way again in 2004!

BTW Manly have told crazy johns to take a hike!

SS1908

Juniors
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

Are you a total fool? Yes Manly did receive 11mil and blew it but they still paid their players 56c in the dollar and will get the rest. You stated above that the ex-Norths players got the same!!WRONG they got 6c in the dollar and that's all they'll get!

You should be asking your management what they are doing with the sponsorship cash. According to a lot of posters Souths are one of the most sponsored teams in the NRL but have bought dud players? Your club is unable to attract any big name players and the ones you have want to leave! i.e Stringer. Souths have lost a host of players Merritt, Katervera etc,etc and have bought 3 or 4 Bulldog reserve graders. And yes, you've signed Terry Hill who's in the S**T over his drink driving charge!

Wooden spooners 2002(saved by dogs), Wooden spooners 2003 and the wooden spoon might be coming your way again in 2004!

You should learn to read deadshit.. Oh thats right you follow the northern eagles, you cant read.. Where above have I stated that Norths players got paid the same as Manly players or Northern Eagles players... Also, when are the ex Northern Eagles players going to get there money.. They are still waiting with players like Stringer and Muir left the club 2 years ago..
You also talk of Stringer wanting to leave Souths, well Manly cannot be much better as he left there before he was wanting to leave Souths and he WILL NOT be leaving Souths.. At least we are nto paying top dollar to sign an unknown, untried kiwi.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel that seeing as how I'm a highly respected individual on this forum, I should point out that this thread has a very apt title. Langmack will be the death of this club. You need to have him arseholed. He couldn't coach a 6 year old how to count. Will you find a coach that knows how to do the job, instead of being utter morons and keep trying all of your ex-players. All your doing is making their career look like shit. Let go of your ego's. Find a coach that is successful, the results will come.

This whole debacle with your coaching staff is a joke. Sack the lot of them, find a coach, even from England if you have to, get them over here to coach your team. The team is terrible on the field. They're only 1 step away from running in the wrong direction and tackling their own players.

That is an honest opinion of your problem.

HappyTiger

Juniors
We have the Senior PGA Tour.Souths have the squad to start the Senior NRL Premiership.And i think theyd be odds on to take the spoon again. :lol: :cry:

swoop

Juniors
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
SS1908 said:
swoop said:
CASSIE said:
Briza said:
swoop said:

You should learn to read deadshit.. Oh thats right you follow the northern eagles, you cant read.. Where above have I stated that Norths players got paid the same as Manly players or Northern Eagles players... Also, when are the ex Northern Eagles players going to get there money.. They are still waiting with players like Stringer and Muir left the club 2 years ago..
You also talk of Stringer wanting to leave Souths, well Manly cannot be much better as he left there before he was wanting to leave Souths and he WILL NOT be leaving Souths.. At least we are nto paying top dollar to sign an unknown, untried kiwi.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey SS or simple simon

This is what you wrote:

You state here that the ex-norths players were paid the same as the ex-Manly players. Wrong! The Manly club said it would pay the ex-Manly players not the ex-Norths players.

As I've stated before blokes like Kimmorley and Muir have currently been paid 56c in the dollar with the likelyhood of getting the rest in the next couple of years, with no legal obligation to do so. The ex-Norths players got paid 6c in the dollar and won't get a cent more!

Norths got half the 22mil from the JV. What happened to that? Their ex-players didn't see much of that.

And to say that your club wouldn't pay top dollar for a player like Rennie. Souths offered him the same as we did but he decided to come to Manly. It was announced on your official website that he'd signed but had in fact signed with Manly instead. BTW how much did you offer Muir and Richardson and Walker and so on and so on. Your club threw bucket loads of money at these guys!!!!!

As for Stringer I understand that he wanted a release from Souths. You know as well as I do that he's not happy there and has called Souths "the dumbest club". He was also was an ex-Norths player so I doubt if Manly owe him anything!