What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last 8 rounds

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Dogs.
Tigers.
Eels.
Roosters.
Storm.
Broncos.
Raiders.
Tigers.

Potentially we could lose them all. But that’s like saying the sky is blue. So why bother.
Realistically we can go 4-5 of these as a win then we’re up for a solid challenge come September
Along with a rested GI!

Last round tigers will be a cracker

ThingFish

Juniors
I think we’ll go 6-2. Can’t wait for Sutto’s 300th and then his home game 301. And I think you’re right last round will both be a celebration of a return to finals footy and we could actually be playing for the minor premiership. Can’t wait , 6 of those 8 games are at ANZ and ticketed members get them all. :rabbit::clap::clap::clap::rabbit::clap::clap::clap:

ThingFish

Juniors
Roosters and storm to beat us?

Tigers and storm for mine
I don’t like to say it but I’m feeling Roosters, Storms and Broncs will be our test, if we get done I don’t mind as long as we are learning key lessons from those losses. I’m kinda feeling a win over the Storm. In the end we’ll be playing finals footy, let the cards fall where they may.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm so excited for the business end of the season but it's not an easy run home by any means. As you guys have said, Storm, Roosters and Broncos will be our big tests and I'm glad we play them tbh. I'd hate to go into the finals with an easy run home and end up with a false sense of security. This run home is going to keep the side honest which is exactly what we want.

I feel that all these games are obviously winnable, that's not to say we will end up winning them all, who know's what'll happen?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I'm so excited for the business end of the season but it's not an easy run home by any means. As you guys have said, Storm, Roosters and Broncos will be our big tests and I'm glad we play them tbh. I'd hate to go into the finals with an easy run home and end up with a false sense of security. This run home is going to keep the side honest which is exactly what we want.

I feel that all these games are obviously winnable, that's not to say we will end up winning them all, who know's what'll happen?
Honestly think Tigers will get one on us. They always turn up against us and as time goes by Mbye and Farah will gel

Travitoh

First Grade
A trip to Canberra ain’t that committed. But I did fly to the UK to watch the Bunnies play the 2015 WCC at St. Helen’s.

I was a couple of weeks late for that unfortunately :pensive: It would've been some experience i imagine.

Travitoh

First Grade
Dogs.
W
Tigers.
W
Eels.
W - hopefully no comedown effect
Roosters.
L - wake up call
Storm.
W - have previously struggled against teams who throw the ball around
Broncos.
W - in Brisbane, could go either way
Raiders.
W
Tigers.
W

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
I was a couple of weeks late for that unfortunately :pensive: It would've been some experience i imagine.
Yeah was great fun. Small group of about 20 odd. Sutto’s dad and Dylan Walker’s mum where part of the group. Good times. Got to buy Ben Te’o a beer. The St Helen’s fans really thought they would win:smiley: 39 pts later they weren’t saying much :joy:

Travitoh

First Grade
Yeah was great fun. Small group of about 20 odd. Sutto’s dad and Dylan Walker’s mum where part of the group. Good times. Got to buy Ben Te’o a beer. The St Helen’s fans really thought they would win:smiley: 39 pts later they weren’t saying much :joy:

So much jealousy :persevere:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I think as long as we show up ready to play, the only teams that will trouble us are the Roosters, Melbourne and Brisbane.

Brisbane only got up against us because we didn't play for 80 minutes.

The Roosters don't have the forward pack to beat us when we show up ready to play.

Melbourne have had so many issues with ball handling/completion rates this year as well as not having any consistency in their halves that they've lost a lot of the mystique of previous years.

I think we'll probably drop a game against one of them, but no more than that.