What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last - seeking help

....ok, I'm trying to be pro-active here and prepare myself for the worst.

Our Dragons are an enigma, and there are many in league circles that love to see us fail, and so I need to have a comeback at the ready when I will inevitably be made fun of at some future BBQ function or beer at the Pub or the like.

And this may well become the shortest thread in Forum history.

My question is

....when were we last ...last ?

...and when did Dragons last get the wooden spoon?

And to prolong the life of this thread, and overcome the agony of our season, any tips on coping with Dragons induced Depression? ...you know, the power of positive thinking, drinking, snappy one line comebacks to heckling scum supporters for example?

Last - seeking help!

cheers...! (hiccup)

silverex

Bench
We were running last, I think it was in 2007, when we played Manly at Kogarah one Sunday afternoon.

We won that day.

If you're over in Germany then the chances of running into any Scum supporters must be pretty slim so my answer to your OP is to stay there for another couple of years and come back when things are looking brighter.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Don't be so sure mate. It will be closer than you think. Parra have hit rock bottom and may improve where as the Saints are on the slide to rockbottom.

Saints came last in 1938 but when did Illawarra come last. They may trump you on that.

Lets hope ASADA can strip points off the Sharks but I doubt that. I just hope that if the Saints do finish bottom 3 that something is done about it for next season if not then we could get 2 spoons in succession.

dragondonar1

Juniors
Get off the drugs dragon players will not let this happen. There is no way dragons will finish in the bottom three. Parra will finish last we will be 9 to 11th position. Stop death riding .

Get off the drugs dragon players will not let this happen. There is no way dragons will finish in the bottom three. Parra will finish last we will be 9 to 11th position. Stop death riding .

This is not death-riding is it? I thought that's when you really wish a team to lose.

I just needed a cheer up!

thank goodness for Parra huh? ...but at least Ricky Stuart is under no delusion.

And right now i'd swap Steve Price for Ricky Stuart as a coach ...I mean, in a heat-beat.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Cant help you with the wooden spoon bit as I'm sure no one has an answer for that but can help you with....."And to prolong the life of this thread, and overcome the agony of our season, any tips on coping with Dragons induced Depression"

Fly over to England ( shouldn't cost you much from where you are) and watch the Aussies Cricketers play the upcoming Test series..... then you will really know what Depression is...... :( :(

Latest posts