What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last year at Red Bull for Webber?

Broncodr01d

Juniors
I'd welcome him (Webber) to Ferrari - I dislike Alonso with a passion despite the fact he will play a big part in our likely resurgence. Just grates on me.

link here

Hanscholo

Bench
I think webber would do pretty good at ferrari. Unless they have changed their cars significantly for next season I am predicting Alonso will struggle massively in those cars that are extremely tehnical to drive...alonso is not that style of driver, not even close.

The problem webber faces is he is not german, italian or british. The formula one drivers market is not dominated by those nationalities by accident, they are vastly more marketable in the primary F1 countries. I guess he is only really starting to develop into a good F1 driver, like Mansell did late in his career. So I am not surprised that they will move him on. Australians, no matter how talented will struggle to get seats because we simply dont bring enough money in.

Danish

Referee
What odds Vettel now leaves the team???

I can see the tension between them becoming worse and worse over the season, similar to the Alonso/Hamilton feud of 2007