What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laurie Daley and NSW

MrAnonymous

Bench
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Laurie will be sh*t, for sure. NSW should just definitely give up now because Laurie will be so sh*t. I'm in awe at the utter sh*tness of of Laurie Daley, going to be one hell of a sh*t year for NSW with that sh*t merkin in charge!

Ps-NSW 2-1

Sphagnum

Coach
Jebus bashing is fun for everyone.

MrAnonymous (If that is your real name) should be ashamed of how boring and incoherent he/she/it is being.

Amadaca

Juniors
:|

you will burn...

I assume you mean you're personally going to deliver unto me a Chinese Burn, not that silly, "There's a firey place in an undisclosed location where an unidentified thing called your soul is poked at by a bestiality by-product whose weapon of choice is a pitchfork."

Or am I giving you too much credit?

Tone83

Juniors
Seriously water into wine isn't even an impressive trick by todays standards, you should look into some of the modern guys following in jc's footsteps, there are more impressive messiahs to choose from. This one guy david blaine sat in a box consuming nothing but his stale fart air for like 40 days or some shit, way better than jesus you should worship him.