What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League life Luke Lewis

Generalzod

Immortal
Anyone watched the show tonite? This was the first time that Luke had told this story basically he had a dream that Cronulla was going to win the Grand Final, the dream was so real to him that he wakes up his wife and tells her that I've got to play for Cronulla... you are now entering the twilight zone

southland

Juniors
I know they are great players but I have a dream of Gal and Lewis doing "one more year" but coming off the bench.

taipan

Referee
I have a dream, where 17 blue black and white kiddies ,regardless of build, looks,speed,hairstyle who can catch pass or kick a pill,show courage under forehand tackle their rings off in front of 83,000 heavy breathing, passionate,slightly tipsy, good humoured attendees ,go on and achieve another Back to Back G/F win.

Marchad

Juniors
If that was Luk Lewis on the motor bike there could be a gig for him with the crusty demons when he retires.