What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans vs President's XIII

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Definitely, I don't think Stacey Jones or Cassey McGuire played though, but a good result for the Presidents XIII.

athena

Juniors
More details...
10’- Try Pelo / Conversion Gorel (Dragons 06 / President 00)
17’- Try Taylor (Dragons 06 / President 04)
19’ – Try Pelo (Dragons 10 / President 04)
27’ - Try Duport / Conversion Bosc (Dragons 16 / President 04)
38’ – Try Mogg / Conversion Bosc (Dragons 22 / President 04)
45’ – Try Bel / Conversion Bosc (Dragons 22 / President 08)
53’ - Try Olzard (Dragons 22 / President 12)
63’ – Try Brown / Conversion Gressèque (Dragons 22 / Preésident 18)
66’ – Try Bosc / Conversion Bosc (Dragons 28 / President 18)
70’ - Try Bosc (Dragons 32 / President 18)
72’ – Try Gossard / Conversion Bosc (Dragons 38 / President 18)
78’ – Try Mayans (Dragons 38 / Président 22)

winnyason

Juniors
looks as if les cats did not have it there own way, trials are a hard gauge for a teams perfromances down the line. read that thomas bosc played 6 & was mom, he is a bit of the all over the place man, it would be great if long term he was looked at in the 6 or centres.
i still have to say have reservations of les cats making the 6 this year in superleague,
have to say a not so good move to play only 1 match prior to sl season.
could the french boys tell me a couple of things: how did ferriol & raguin go? did greenshields & mogg link well in the backline? what was the performance of mounis?
and out if the president xIII who stood out: did gresque give potter something to contimplate post stacey jones?