What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets just have 1 special named week/round of footy and get on with it.

Your special week in footys name is.........

• Total voters

Spank

Juniors
I like the way it is now, no need for stupid ideas like what’s in that dumb poll.... surely just taking the piss ?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I vote for the Clint Aardvark All-Star Groove-a-tron Power Round, where all games are played in the bistro of the Munmorah RSL while everybody's favourite bald 'n' obese DJ bops around like a crack-addicted goanna while shuffling through Celine Dion remixes on his iPod.

All teams will wear loose-fitting 'homeboy' clothes, caps placed precariously on the tops of their heards, or their clothes backwards, Kriss Kross style. All proceeds go to getting the 'Vark treated at Advance Hair. Women get in free, as long as they pose for a photo with the 'Vark while pretending to not be repulsed by his shiny head and repulsive body odour. Sounds good to me!

ClintDogg

Juniors
LOL. I dont wear that loose fitting shit. Prooves your just talking shit and have no clue about me.

ClintDogg

Juniors
But it should be 1 special named week/round of footy and get on with it, and less alt jerseys.

bobmar28

Bench
Agree with the OP

It gives me the ships every time the saints don't play in the red V at kogarah. I'm always happy to donate large to a charity or two but stop messing with my team. And if we have to have Heritage round then how about some 1970 or 1980 shirts not some obscure 1935 tripe.

and also .... Heritage round ... for Melbourne / titans / cowboys? please!

The All Stars idea is a winner though

All Stars is great.
How about the Storm, Titans and Cowboys wear the jersey design from the year they entered the competition?

And less alternate jerseys.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I vote for the Clint Aardvark All-Star Groove-a-tron Power Round, where all games are played in the bistro of the Munmorah RSL while everybody's favourite bald 'n' obese DJ bops around like a crack-addicted goanna while shuffling through Celine Dion remixes on his iPod.

All teams will wear loose-fitting 'homeboy' clothes, caps placed precariously on the tops of their heards, or their clothes backwards, Kriss Kross style. All proceeds go to getting the 'Vark treated at Advance Hair. Women get in free, as long as they pose for a photo with the 'Vark while pretending to not be repulsed by his shiny head and repulsive body odour. Sounds good to me!

Im with this guy

the proceeds of the round can go to getting the bald headed duck f**ker the special ed help he needs

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Less alternate jerseys please

This. Plus only the Panthers should have the Pink jersey, when they did it it was cool, and still sort of is. Now half the teams have one, it's lame. Plus the Panthers have the "Pink Panther" thing going on.

I cringed a bit when the Dogs had the Star Wars thing going on, especially as it was Bobcats last game. The kid's in the crowd seemed to love all the Star Wars stuff though...

Last edited:

ClintDogg

Juniors
Im with this guy

the proceeds of the round can go to getting the bald headed duck f**ker the special ed help he needs

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How did this thread not last longer, f**king gold; especially these by TT and AG:

I posted the flyers, months ago, AND YAS NEVER SHOWED UP.

Talking the talk, but not walking the walk.

----------------------------------

Back on topic, 1 week, 1 round, thats it.