What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see who the dogs have lost since the 2004 Grand Final

Allangles

Juniors
They let Thurston go because they though Anasta would be a long term option at 5/8th.

That worked out well. lol.

Have fun with Holdsworth and Ben "hides in the centres for half the game" Roberts as your halves.

Hanscholo

Bench
An amazing list.

Is this a reflection of the resignings after the salary cap rorting or something else? I know several of those players were offered downgrades, ofcourse other reasons were at play as well.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Roosterphin1 said:
Stop your whining....you still got your premiership with a team that was assembled illegally

The roosters still cant get a premiership with their illegally assembled side...

ozzie

Bench
[FKN-SIK] said:
The roosters still cant get a premiership with their illegally assembled side...
what are you going on about this is an ubstantuated claim...
f..idiot or did a friend of your cousin's aunty, uncle's milkman tell him who spread the bullsh*t

Abz

Juniors
[FKN-SIK] said:
LMFAO... GOLD!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jimmythehand

Juniors
ozzie said:
what are you going on about this is an ubstantuated claim...
f..idiot or did a friend of your cousin's aunty, uncle's milkman tell him who spread the bullsh*t

Didn't they get fined for a salary cap breach the year they won? Third party payments to craig wing or something along those lines?

Brycey

Juniors
Abz its no wonder even supporters from your own club call for your banning, lol.

Brycey

Juniors
jimmythehand said:
Didn't they get fined for a salary cap breach the year they won? Third party payments to craig wing or something along those lines?
From Souths Juniors. And wasnt in range to be docked points, only fines like half the teams in the comp.

I bet Souths fans sleep well at night knowing their "supposed" junior club helped us get the trophy in 02 :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Brycey said:
From Souths Juniors. And wasnt in range to be docked points, only fines like half the teams in the comp.

I bet Souths fans sleep well at night knowing their "supposed" junior club helped us get the trophy in 02 :lol:
this breech came about because when Souths went bum up players form Souths could be signed by clubs with their salary not being held against the salary cap. There was a approved by the NRL. Along comes Gallop didn't like the agreement and a third party payment which Wing had been receiving while at Souths and still was going. Roosters were about take the NRL club over the fine but bite the bullet as the NRL was already in a bad way. The breech over 2 years was a total of $150,000 - the paperwork for the third party had been logged but the NRL lost it. We didn't hide it and it wasn't as much as others have been. I will try to give you the reference later - got to find it again

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I find it funny that people think when we went over the cap in 2002 that it played a part in our premiership win. Tell me exactly how we were over when we went over for season 2002? We were cleaned out a hell of a lot from 2002 to 2004. HTFU.

Brycey

Juniors
Who did you clean out. In 2003 you had the exact same squad bar Vagana, yet you couldnt even make the GF. What were these 'hell of a lot' of changes the next year?

1. Steve Price
2. Roy Asotasi
3. Mark O'Meley
4. Willie Mason
5. Braith Anasta
6. Jonathon Thurston
7. Jamie Feeney
8. Nate Myles
9. Nigel Vagana
10. Brent Sherwin

All rep players to varying degrees. And the dogs will still finish the year above most clubs. Goes to show the strength that lies in being a bulldog

Is this some sort of joke?

The DirtBag Dogs should never have had these players to start with. Outright cheating and got caught. Eat it.

Dogs will not make the finals this year and I am loving it.

Brycey

Juniors
Thats a big call Sans. Any team with SBW, Hazem, Patten, and Tonga has a shot imo.

Latest posts