What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets talk about Scum..

OVP

Coach
Mong said:
Well the season is over and as such so should this thread be..

Lets first examine Leeds scum season.

The reason they got relegated is....

Well it's because they are scum and sh*t..

Relegated scum and sh*t... :)

The big question is will they stay down in their new division for long??

Can only hope not, there is still another lower league that Leeds are worthy of playing it. League 2 is about where they should be..

Lets watch them fail again next season.. I hope they come up with another "3" year plan.. The last one worked so well...

I have refrained from talking about other clubs where possible due to this being a thread about Leeds scum but this has to be mentioned....

How good is this scenrio..

Hammers survive and the future looks bright in the premier league.
Leeds get further relegated and now languish in League 1..

There is a god....

By Christ i am SO FILTHY that the Man U Scum Utd didnt finish you androtops off for good. Claret and Blue are Aston Villa's colours you Mong :) Stealing them, especially when you've NEVER EVER won either a comp or a Champs League and have always floated in the relegation zone your eternal god awful lives, actually tells the REAL TRUTH about a club. Piss off back to the second tiers where you belong. CURSE YOU SCUM U ... CURSE YOU !!

Mong said:
Well the season is over and as such so should this thread be..

Lets first examine Leeds scum season.

The reason they got relegated is....

Well it's because they are scum and sh*t..

Relegated scum and sh*t... :)

The big question is will they stay down in their new division for long??

Can only hope not, there is still another lower league that Leeds are worthy of playing it. League 2 is about where they should be..

Lets watch them fail again next season.. I hope they come up with another "3" year plan.. The last one worked so well...

I have refrained from talking about other clubs where possible due to this being a thread about Leeds scum but this has to be mentioned....

How good is this scenrio..

Hammers survive and the future looks bright in the premier league.
Leeds get further relegated and now languish in League 1..

There is a god....

the future dont look that bright u struggled big time and were damn lucky u guys stayed up in the first place if changes aint made next year too your squad than it looks like u's are gone

Mong

Post Whore
joel caine number 1 fan said:
the future dont look that bright u struggled big time and were damn lucky u guys stayed up in the first place if changes aint made next year too your squad than it looks like u's are gone

Finished being Bitter yet?

Mong

Post Whore
Nope.. Just giving you some time.. I am thinking that by now you have gotten used to the fact your team is sh*te..

It's a good thing you have a few clubs to choose from as your team isn't it..

Mong said:
Nope.. Just giving you some time.. I am thinking that by now you have gotten used to the fact your team is sh*te..

It's a good thing you have a few clubs to choose from as your team isn't it..

Kinda forgot about them in the offseason i like too focus on other sports :p

Mong

Post Whore
So 2 seasons later and Leeds scum are still in the 3rd division.. It may be worth re visiting their position from time to time to laugh at their misery and in the hope that they fail to get promoted again this year...

I get the feeling that if they don't go up this season they will be a 3nd division club for some time to come.. That would be a real shame wouldn't it.. :lol:

Last edited:

Bumble

First Grade
We made the play-off final with a -15 penalty.

With a stronger squad if we don't go up this year, I'll be stunned.

Dragooner

Bench
Oh, Nottingham Forest beat them to Andy Cole. Teddy Sheringham maybe? What about Ole, maybe hes up for a run. Zidane out of retirement. Cristiano Ronaldo has already signed, as has Messi...and Joel Griffiths too...NP will be sad.

Yeah btw I don't hate Leeds, just enjoy mocking them from time to time.

Mong

Post Whore
Hadn't read the thread for ages..

Funny stuff.. Was interesting to see the teams around leeds at the bottom for parts of the season like Hull..

How fortunes change for clubs huh..

Substitute Cahill for Lampard and you have your answer.

haven't seen any cahill shirts let alone everton ones

most australian shirts seem to be bresciano

i've noticed alot of liverpool gerrard ones ... kids these days learnt from my generation and don't want to follow a team that will die in the arse within 3 years of purchasing a jersey

Latest posts