What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets target Craig Bellamy for season 2014.

Gronk

Staff member
Bellamy failed at Origin. Coached NSW 2008, 2009 and 2010. W2 L7

He is now contemplating a move away from Storm now that his GOATS are retiring.

Is he really that good ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he relies heavily on having those elite players in his roster which tells me he would be shit here with our lot

Gronk

Staff member
he relies heavily on having those elite players in his roster which tells me he would be shit here with our lot

Quick, Winx's trainer is free whilst she is spelling. Get that billy goat you own over to him and he'll make you millions.

Avenger

Immortal

Give me an example of which successful coach didn't?

To win a championship, you've got to have a nucleus of five or six real tough, hard competitors. To win anything, the team's got to think tough and that infiltrates into the individual. You've got to have a tough leader.

http://yquotes.com/quotes/jack-gibson/#ixzz5GI3WyDsm

He also once said that he noticed his coaching improved with better players.

Some of you guys are deadset on drugs.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

To win a championship, you've got to have a nucleus of five or six real tough, hard competitors. To win anything, the team's got to think tough and that infiltrates into the individual. You've got to have a tough leader.

Is it possible that BA’s coaching could improve with better players?

Gronk

Staff member

Parra would gave won the comp without Jack (RIP). They had a team of GOATS - Sterlo, Kenny, Ella, Price, Cronin, Grothe.

Most people never rated John Monie, however with the GOATS he was runner up 1984. 3rd 1985, Premiers 1986 - then they started to all retire. Sterlo Grothe and Kenny played busted. Monie was sacked 1989.

Eelogical

Referee
07f3b00fbbb840b390f431a82c20c9ce

e39d2521417bfb92f970497102cafae1

T-Boon

Coach
I have met Craig Bellamy. He admitted to me that he was the worst thing that has ever happened to Rugby League.