What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Letter to Manly Fans from Lyon

To all manly fans ,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to set the record straight and reassure all manly fans of my commitment to the manly sea eagles .

You have heard what the journalists and reporters have had to say, I would like to clear a few things up from side.

Titans had approached manly and my manager about me joining them , on Thursday night my manager contacted me with an offer of 4 years starting immediately . He asked me to think about it half an hour as it was such a big offer , actually it was quite ridiculous .
I can tell you right now that I did not need the half hour to think about it.
I was never going to the Gold Coast.

At no stage did I approach titans , meet with anyone from the titans or agree to anything at all with them .

I never ever asked to be released from manly and never did I intend too.

Rumours that I have done this to get more money from manly are way off the mark , I would never put them in that position .

I love this club and I'm proud every time I put on the manly jersey . The last 24 hours have just shown what a tight knit group we are with the support I have received from my team mates .

I trust all manly fans can see through some of the rubbish that has been reported and know I'm 100% committed to this club .

Can't wait for round one and hopefully a few more seasons after that in the maroon and white .

Cheers
Killer

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/I-love-this-club-Killers-letter-to-Manly-fans/67414

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Damage control from Judas and the club. Manly said no, and now he has to look like he never asked to leave.

He's a shitbag with prior form - he's walked out on his mates before. That's what people remember him for. That's why nobody believes this letter to the fans.

Jamie Lyin'. Still.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
poopoo you are truely one of the lowest shitbags i have ever come across.
you come onto a MANLY forum and slander a player about his personal life and then have the gall to bag us for defending someone who can not defend themselves.
you deserve testicular cancer you DOLT

A eunuch cannot suffer from testicular cancer. Rectal cancer might be the shot.

vzhfus.jpg

winnyason

Juniors
Who cares knob, and be very careful it may happen with will hopoate dad back coaching sg ball and jamil back. What goes around comes around even young Jacob gagan hates parra.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who cares knob, and be very careful it may happen with will hopoate dad back coaching sg ball and jamil back. What goes around comes around even young Jacob gagan hates parra.

As long as Will doesn't leave after our roster is finalised for the year (like Lyin' did, after round 1) then it's no loss - we can use his salary cap money for someone else.

And Jacob Gagan is ordinary. That's why we didn't offer him a contract.

Ozzy

First Grade
:lol: Slothfield must have so much egg on his face he could start up his own chicken farm. :D

winnyason

Juniors
Let's see chee kam, Sao, hiku all junior stars not the type of kids parra attract, parra such big time remember how Sturt went with a weakened sharks team well.....he got sacked get the picture. Now piss off we own you bitch and whinge about killer have a tissue he has delivered 2 titles to brooky what did Sandow bring KFC and non tackling watch Kieran foran and drool loser.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Be careful wishing for junior stars. We've packed our squad with them for the past two years and the lack of experience has hurt us. I guess that's the price of rebuilding.

As for Sandow, he was Dally M Rookie of the Year three years before DCE, and they're the same age. Remember we didn't sign him for just one year, we signed him long term so we can get the benefit of his development. That's the whole point of junior stars.

Anyway, Dessie's gone and you guys are on the decline. We might even overtake you guys this year.

winnyason

Juniors
You are clueless, decline ....8 count that 8 finals In a row. Some big signings Harrison dud lussick overrated. Believe that fool, our junior stars with play with dual title winners, write us off you fool.
Drool at our 17 b. Stewart, j. Tafua, s. matai, j.lyon, d. Williams, k. Foran, d. Cherry Evans,
G. Stewart, j. Buhrer, a. Watmough, b. kite, m. Ballin, j.king.
Bench: j. Galuvao, m. Chee kam, j. Horo, g. Rose.
10 internationals, state of origin reps ....wow there seems to be some ex parra players there.

bellyache

Bench
To all manly fans ,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to set the record straight and reassure all manly fans of my commitment to the manly sea eagles .

You have heard what the journalists and reporters have had to say, I would like to clear a few things up from side.

Titans had approached manly and my manager about me joining them , on Thursday night my manager contacted me with an offer of 4 years starting immediately . He asked me to think about it half an hour as it was such a big offer , actually it was quite ridiculous .
I can tell you right now that I did not need the half hour to think about it.
I was never going to the Gold Coast.

At no stage did I approach titans , meet with anyone from the titans or agree to anything at all with them .

I never ever asked to be released from manly and never did I intend too.

Rumours that I have done this to get more money from manly are way off the mark , I would never put them in that position .

I love this club and I'm proud every time I put on the manly jersey . The last 24 hours have just shown what a tight knit group we are with the support I have received from my team mates .

I trust all manly fans can see through some of the rubbish that has been reported and know I'm 100% committed to this club .

Can't wait for round one and hopefully a few more seasons after that in the maroon and white .

Cheers
Killer

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/I-love-this-club-Killers-letter-to-Manly-fans/67414

Brings a tear to ones eye.. EH?

Diesel

Referee
You'll never see Slothfield say he jumped the gun on his, he'll tell everyone it was his sources fault.

Not a good look for Lyon or Manly

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are clueless, decline ....8 count that 8 finals In a row. Some big signings Harrison dud lussick overrated. Believe that fool, our junior stars with play with dual title winners, write us off you fool.
Drool at our 17 b. Stewart, j. Tafua, s. matai, j.lyon, d. Williams, k. Foran, d. Cherry Evans,
G. Stewart, j. Buhrer, a. Watmough, b. kite, m. Ballin, j.king.
Bench: j. Galuvao, m. Chee kam, j. Horo, g. Rose.
10 internationals, state of origin reps ....wow there seems to be some ex parra players there.

Plenty of big match chokers in there. Origin, finals, they lose when the stakes are high.

Loved their most recent effort. Might've gone better if you got to play another loser team like the Warriors every finals match.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You'll never see Slothfield say he jumped the gun on his, he'll tell everyone it was his sources fault.

Not a good look for Lyon or Manly

Mate, damage control. Manly said no and now they're trying to make out like Lyon never asked for a release.

I guess he knows if he sat out the year in Wee Waa again he's too old to get another contract.