What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Letter to Manly Fans from Lyon

winnyason

Juniors
Chokers you guys lost the unloseable gf in 2001, how short favourites where yeah we beat the storm don't whinge to NRL about giving us our rightful title.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Chokers you guys lost the unloseable gf in 2001, how short favourites where yeah we beat the storm don't whinge to NRL about giving us our rightful title.

Two words: Brian Smith. Thank f**k his disciples Hindy and Burt are finally gone.

As for Melbourne they beat you in the grand final the year before. The only reason you beat them in '08 was because they lacked hunger and their best player Cam Smith was out. Leadership is very important in big games as you saw in last year's preliminary final - with Des gone your club's got none.

t-ba

Post Whore
Two words: Brian Smith. Thank f**k his disciples Hindy and Burt are finally gone.

As for Melbourne they beat you in the grand final the year before. The only reason you beat them in '08 was because they lacked hunger and their best player Cam Smith was out. Leadership is very important in big games as you saw in last year's preliminary final - with Des gone your club's got none.

Which of course explains the 40-12 tonking from Melbourne to boot us out in 2009 and the 28-0 drubbing from Saints in 2010 to boot us out...Des' leadership really came up in spades then!

NFI...In the last few years Manly either gets their teeth kicked in or wins the thing...

To all manly fans ,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to set the record straight and reassure all manly fans of my commitment to the manly sea eagles .

You have heard what the journalists and reporters have had to say, I would like to clear a few things up from side.

Titans had approached manly and my manager about me joining them , on Thursday night my manager contacted me with an offer of 4 years starting immediately . He asked me to think about it half an hour as it was such a big offer , actually it was quite ridiculous .
I can tell you right now that I did not need the half hour to think about it.
I was never going to the Gold Coast.

At no stage did I approach titans , meet with anyone from the titans or agree to anything at all with them .

I never ever asked to be released from manly and never did I intend too.

Rumours that I have done this to get more money from manly are way off the mark , I would never put them in that position .

I love this club and I'm proud every time I put on the manly jersey . The last 24 hours have just shown what a tight knit group we are with the support I have received from my team mates .

I trust all manly fans can see through some of the rubbish that has been reported and know I'm 100% committed to this club .

Can't wait for round one and hopefully a few more seasons after that in the maroon and white .

Cheers
Killer

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/I-love-this-club-Killers-letter-to-Manly-fans/67414
Yawn:?:?:x