What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincoln Withers

Collateral

Coach
Played VERY well last night. Had a lot of nice scoots and seems to be starting to understand the hooking role.

What about the hit he put on Big Joe! That shocked him, I think it shocked Linc as well lol.

I was very happy that Lincoln got a try last night as it is he first at the Dragons and is very well deserved.

I really hope we re-sign Riddell so we can keep the Riddell/Withers combo going as it is going amazingly well.

He seems very popular amongst the other Dragons players and he has definantly been one of the Dragons most consistent for the year.

I didnt think he was far off Man of the Match last night and I hope he will gain great confidence from last night.

He was the Dragons second highest tackler last night with 25 in total, but he also gave a lot of direction and spark as well as the workhorse effort.

Re-sign Riddell, re-sign Withers, who cares about Sullivan!

Keep up the great work Lincoln!

Latest posts