What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line Up for Southern District Rebels

anonomous009

Juniors
Thoughts for the team that should take on the Rebels?

I wonder with Sainty injured whether Freeman will be back in the squad.

albert

Juniors
Team for round 2.
1. Kestal
2. Te Wara
3. Morgan
4. Hofoka
5. Elphick
6. Evans
7. Dickson
8. Bullock
9. Doeg
10. Tahu
11. McGowan
12. Sheehan
13. Thomas
INT.
14. Black
15. Phipps
16. Edwards
17. Gherardi
18. McCrone
19. Barnes
20. Freeman

joondalup_giant

Staff member
surely there would of been a spot in there for jennings after his form on the weekend against rockingham & mick Kestal's poor performance

anonomous009

Juniors
Agree with you there giant, I heard he had an absoloute blinder in the weekend, I'd be dirty being him and being left out of the squad.. I'm all for coaches trialling players but the time for that was in the trials, time to put the best, top performing players on the paddock.. I saw the rebels lineup, watch the lock peter prime to make an impact, good sized lock but still mobile with the ball skills to match

Perth Red

Post Whore
Amazed that Freeman isn't our starting scum half. He had a blinder in the trial game and his kicking was superb. He really looked like the answer to our lack of creative half back problem then he doesn't play him in Rd1 and we go back to our standard one man hit up play until the game is long gone.

Rebels got a bit of a pasting 48-18 last week so hopefully we will come away with the 2 points. Our away form was pretty good last year.

Latest posts