What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Coaching Candidates to Replace Jowls

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bwahahaha!

Coaches all.
x-x-everywhere-useless-items-useless-items-everywhere.jpg

getsmarty

Immortal
I'm about to throw out some Venetian blinds because the drawstring snapped.

Should I have them couriered to the club? I'm pretty sure the snapped string could play halfback.

Thanks Gregstar...nearly fell off my chair laughing...At least that's better than watching our bunch of pretenders.

monsterkev

Juniors
I think my dishwashing liquid would do a good job and would come in handy should the players actually do something and get their hands dirty

This Year?

Immortal
I'm about to throw out some Venetian blinds because the drawstring snapped.

Should I have them couriered to the club? I'm pretty sure the snapped string could play halfback.

At least the snapped string would have a better kicking game than McCrone

possm

Coach
Yeah nah again Hasler is not the answer, we have good players from 8-17, 6-1 needs a complete clean out or overhaul. Mc groan , lafai, nighty (love him but past it) , McDonald and Duges can all spend the rest of the season in reggies and bring on the young guns cos this season is gone

The trouble is that our young guns aren't setting the world on fire in reserve grade. I agree we should be dropping those out of form for young guns killing it in reserve grade. The Dufty/Dugan/Aitken switch is something many on here have been calling on for a few months now. It is a good sensible move and will benefit the 2018 team greatly. My rule is always replace a poor performing first grader with some one better if possible. If we can't, get on the first graders case and make him accountable; make him feel the heat.

Last edited: