What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liverpool V. Sunderland: Rnd 1

laurie

Juniors
Scarf.. Check.. Livo shirt on... check.. Livo beanie.... check... oh lets get the season started !!!!!

laurie

Juniors
if that was not a red card i give up.... Suarez had a shocking pen tho !! why didnt Adam take it... FORK !

boxhead

First Grade
Unbelievable. Luis Suarez misses the first penalty of the season, and still scores the first goal of the season!

laurie

Juniors
should be 2 nil... refs hate us as usual... CMON... where was the free kick there.. Geez the reds are looking good tho..

HowHigh

Coach
Liverpool wel and truely in control of this game. Shakey first few minutes but taken over this game. Could easily be 3-0 up.

Ridders

Coach
How about that Downing rocket that hit the bar?

Sunderland are looking horrendous defensively.

laurie

Juniors
agreed should b 3 nil..and a red card !!! i lyked the long range effort from Adam tho.. was worried signing him.. looks the goods..

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah that was a quality run from Downing
I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far.. still have gerrard to come back + kuyt, mereiles, aquilani, cole, rodriguez etc

laurie

Juniors
i know its only early but with the squad we are building even gerrard will find it hard to get back into this side.. that move from downing was gr8.. henderson been a little quite but we are still controlling it.. if sunderland had the Richardson sent off early on i would have thought carragheer would of got sent for another NANI tackle.. was not good.

1 NIL UP.. cant complain..

Thank god the premier league is BACK !!

laurie

Juniors
so u dont like livo!!! hahaha... my family are all united supporters.. uncle has a box at old trafford.. unfortunately i have been there.. haha.. neva been to anfield tho.. next time im over there for sure !!

Latest posts