What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol @England

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
I would be interested to hear the stats around teams losing by 60 then winning the next time they play that team.

I can't believe it, especially after they done everything they could to ensure we lost yesterday so they didn't have to pay for the ticket rescheduling. They rigged it and still couldn't get it done. Amazing.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I can't believe it, especially after they done everything they could to ensure we lost yesterday so they didn't have to pay for the ticket rescheduling. They rigged it and still couldn't get it done. Amazing.
Sorry mate I think your on the wrong thread as this is about The Rugby League World Cup Thread and not about the Democrats, Magic Granpa, Nancy and her Gay Husband and Joe's Laptop.
Actually I'm on the wrong thread and I should be talking to David Icke how we can make TGG bigger sport then Yawnion, Puffball, Padball and Fumbleball.

Sorry mate I think your on the wrong thread as this is about The Rugby League World Cup Thread and not about the Democrats, Magic Granpa, Nancy and her Gay Husband and Joe's Laptop.
Actually I'm on the wrong thread and I should be talking to David Icke how we can make TGG bigger sport then Yawnion, Puffball, Padball and Fumbleball.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Stotty

Juniors
Lol at Samoa. A team with 15 NRL and 2 Super League players could only beat a team with 11 Super league and 6 NRL players by 1 point. Embarrassing! Also, lol at Tonga. Imagine bribing prince Harry to rig the draw to keep Australia and New Zealand away from you and then not even making the semi-final. Embarrassing!

_Johnsy

Referee
Sorry mate I think your on the wrong thread as we are talking about England Rugby League not England Rugby Union.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dark Corner

Juniors
Lol at Samoa. A team with 15 NRL and 2 Super League players could only beat a team with 11 Super league and 6 NRL players by 1 point. Embarrassing! Also, lol at Tonga. Imagine bribing prince Harry to rig the draw to keep Australia and New Zealand away from you and then not even making the semi-final. Embarrassing!
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Whilst the result was very Dissapointing the game was an absolute cracker. No complaints there and if you didn't enjoy it or want to use to to be negative about England then you're not much of a RL fan Id suggest. Both semis could have easily gone either way which is exactly what any tournament would hope for.

Considering before the tournament England were totally written off as old timers and no names by the so called Australian experts I dont think it was such a disaster. The Samoa flogging probably gave more hope that was deserved but the semi could easily have gone either way so I'm not too down hearted really. A win would have been nice in my lifetime though!

stryker

First Grade
Whilst the result was very Dissapointing the game was an absolute cracker. No complaints there and if you didn't enjoy it or want to use to to be negative about England then you're not much of a RL fan Id suggest. Both semis could have easily gone either way which is exactly what any tournament would hope for.

Considering before the tournament England were totally written off as old timers and no names by the so called Australian experts I dont think it was such a disaster. The Samoa flogging probably gave more hope that was deserved but the semi could easily have gone either way so I'm not too down hearted really. A win would have been nice in my lifetime though!
It most certainly is a disaster. That Samoa side have some good attack, but soft defence. That was an epic choke in front of a loud, parochial crowd. Opportunity squandered.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It most certainly is a disaster. That Samoa side have some good attack, but soft defence. That was an epic choke in front of a loud, parochial crowd. Opportunity squandered.
Sure we didn’t play as well as we can but Samoa just beat a very talented tonga as well. Like I said we were written off before a ball was kicked so a semi golden point loss is no disaster. Samoa were being tipped as dark horses before the tournament.
Not to mention after the abortion of the last England tour I’d say this was a massive step up from that disaster for us.
Would have been good for the game if we had won though. I fear for samoa in the final.
England semis are becoming the must watch games!

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Samoa scraped across the line against an inept England. The game was terrible in every way apart from a close score line.

Mistakes, bad decisions, mental weakness galore.

The English letting everyone down as usual.

Australia thumping victors next week.

Jack Deth

Juniors
Gutted but well done Samoa. Wish them well in the final.
I'm hoping they don't get butchered.
On England we blew it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wo
Samoa scraped across the line against an inept England. The game was terrible in every way apart from a close score line.

Mistakes, bad decisions, mental weakness galore.

The English letting everyone down as usual.

Australia thumping victors next week.
wow youre hard to please! Some cracking try’s, bone rattling defence and a down to the wire upset win. Not sure what you like to see in a rugby league game!