What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Swans

RedVDave

First Grade
Raging hot favourites and choke massively! lol @ South Melbourne Swans & congrats to the Hawks for the second year in a row!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
From my point of view I don't think they chocked as I never expected them to win.

They play most of their games on the much smaller SCG ground with 90% of the crowd behind them then they come to the larger MCG where Hawthorne play for most of the year.

I know the AFl are trying to give Sydney a leg up in Sydney but they are not doing them any favours when the GF is played on such a different ground and conditions and the ump did his very best by giving Buddy a free kick every time he went near the ball, but I couldn't believe how Sydney could be favorites, but thats just me.

From my point of view I don't think they chocked as I never expected them to win.

They play most of their games on the much smaller SCG ground with 90% of the crowd behind them then they come to the larger MCG where Hawthorne play for most of the year.

I know the AFl are trying to give Sydney a leg up in Sydney but they are not doing them any favours when the GF is played on such a different ground and conditions and the ump did his very best by giving Buddy a free kick every time he went near the ball, but I couldn't believe how Sydney could be favorites, but thats just me.

Nah, the Swans didn't "chock".

They were just odds-on favourite with a skewed salary cap, and got smoked by 60-odd behinds. :sarcasm:

Consider changing your brand of anus-lube as I think it is impairing your ability to think clearly.