What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@us

Alec's-saints

Juniors
We completely suck. What has happened to this once famous club? Someone asked me the other day who i support i said no one, i was embarrassed to say i followed saints. How dare the current board ruin our history. Easily the worst 5.5 years of my life. Where too now.?

SaintHarry

Juniors
Me personally am never embarrassed to say i go for the dragons we have done enough in the past to shut any club up .. latley iv noticed people who support other clubs have this sudden interest with whats happening at st.george as a fan you dont need to justify yourself to anyone it pretty much speaks for itself .. ever since the JV the club has gone to shit i remember going to kogarah when i was a little kid deadset every game was choca block you couldnt move on the hill i used to look at the grand stand thinking i wonder who get to sit there? Now i go to kogarah watching them play titans in the grand stand iv got about 2 rows to myself and across the ground the hill was empty ... its safe to say you could of shot a bullet through it.. un-bloody-believable whats happening if we actually want to be done with the JV we should all stop going to the games and renewing memberships no more merchandise like literally take yourself away.. then the NRL would be forced to step in given the fact we owe a considerable amount of money they would place a new administration e.g parra ..gold coast then we can start looking for the future and signing big name players the attraction will be there with a new fresh look with fresh faces the club would be revitalize brining back life into the fans to support this historic club .. hmm just a thought.

grouch

First Grade
The longest losing streak for St George Illawarra is 7 - achieved in 2015 under McGregor.

The current L streak is 5, and with our next 3 opponents Cronulla, Roosters and Parra, who's game enough to say we won't break the record?

saintphil

Juniors
No big name player wants to be coached by someone who is not a coach, the coaching staff have to go and so do our number 7 and 9 plus you could add to that a few more . can you imagine mary coaching people like thurston ,cronk, smith or any other big name player ? I can'.t

FlameThrower

Bench
Trust me Rabbits Knights Roosters fans I know are not exactly jumping for joy. Sharks perennial underachievers have finally hit a winning combo. Don't even talk about the Warriors they should have won 3 or 4 premierships by now. We are now near rock bottom ...the mass exit if fans membership and continual focus on the club and board must result in some change. If not then we are the next Newtown Jets or North Sydney Bears playing NSW cup at Henson Park..

SaintHarry

Juniors
Trust me Rabbits Knights Roosters fans I know are not exactly jumping for joy. Sharks perennial underachievers have finally hit a winning combo. Don't even talk about the Warriors they should have won 3 or 4 premierships by now. We are now near rock bottom ...the mass exit if fans membership and continual focus on the club and board must result in some change. If not then we are the next Newtown Jets or North Sydney Bears playing NSW cup at Henson Park..

Thats exactly right .. NRL is only intested in clubs that have the money to field a team otherwise you get the chop if it wasnt for dousty taking it from behind all these year we would of been long gone ..

dannyt

Coach
The longest losing streak for St George Illawarra is 7 - achieved in 2015 under McGregor.

The current L streak is 5, and with our next 3 opponents Cronulla, Roosters and Parra, who's game enough to say we won't break the record?
Every chance, unfortunately.

dannyt

Coach
We completely suck. What has happened to this once famous club? Someone asked me the other day who i support i said no one, i was embarrassed to say i followed saints. How dare the current board ruin our history. Easily the worst 5.5 years of my life. Where too now.?
Disagree with not telling people who you support.

Hard times lead to change.

VodkaSaint

Juniors

sadly I dont think we can win another game

Latest posts