What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol @ weststigers

BrotherJim05

Bench
Lawrence and Richards are not working together. Richards seems to be used to fast centres who can pass ball. Lawrence doesn't seem to like catching or passing. Im no expert but I feel that is pretty important in a centre.

I have always been a supporter of Lawrence but I just can't do it anymore. He is getting worse. If we weren't so short on centres i would hope he would be punted to NSW cup.

There just seems something horribly wrong with our backline.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Brother Jim are we short of centres? Certainly those playing NRL are not up to standard so use those in the lower grades, can't be any worse.

gronkathon

First Grade
Play Nofa at centre and blood Setefano from NSW Cup.

Lawrence and Lulia should never see NRL again. Both utterly shit. FFS All you have to do is hesitate and put the power down and you are past Lawrence unf**kingtouched.

macnaz

Staff member
Seriously Matt Utai is playing park footy for Cabramatta and he would shit all over Lawrence and Lulia..
Fmd im totally over it .
Congrates though to everyone who turned up today , good crowd considering the shit side selected.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Will there be changes to the outside backs or will Potter just pick the same side regardless of form?

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same things over and over and expecting different results?

Potter is channelling Shines in this regard.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Keith Lulia and Anasta have been passed he Fitzy and J Mo baton.

Look on the bright side it's only a few weeks now until timid is back as well stinking up the side.

As for Keef i've just about had it with him. Lumbering oaf has no oomph. What about when he got a ball off a dropout and was ambling to the defence at snail's pace before the crowd urged him to run hard and he though "shit i better step it up". He's got no mongrel in him.

Good news, Gavet is back next week. Or so Potter has told him. Chatted to Gavet before the game

Radical Rat

Juniors
Moses played well. Nofo played well. Lulia, Lawrence & Richards were f**king abysmal. Brooks is given a pass mark. Galloway & Luani plodded hard. So did Curtis & Bodene. Blair was alright.

We need some f**king flair in the backs, selling Koro was beyond dumb.

Brooks given a pass mark? He was outstanding and our best by a long way.

Lawrence was beyond abysmal. We've all been patiently waiting for him to bounce back to some semblance of his old form, but it's over. It's not going to happen and he has to go. It was actually embarrassing from him.

Matchball

Bench
Richards 6 errors. Everyone has a bad day but that's really bad.
Lawrence needs space, throw him at fullback and let the Muppet have some or drop him.

The biggest lol is releasing Koro. What a beyond spastic move that has proven to be.
Who is responsible for that? Needs to be nowhere near rugby league.

Tiger05

First Grade
Richards 6 errors. Everyone has a bad day but that's really bad.
Lawrence needs space, throw him at fullback and let the Muppet have some or drop him.

The biggest lol is releasing Koro. What a beyond spastic move that has proven to be.
Who is responsible for that? Needs to be nowhere near rugby league.

I'm not writing off Lawrence just yet but geez he needs to do a lot more. I think letting go of Koro is one of the dumbest decisions because his speed is exactly what we need out there.

super_coach

First Grade
When you pick a team of plodders you have to have a 90% completion rate!be squeaky clean in the refs eye and defend your backside off.

Our plodders week in and week out miss tackles galore,turn the ball over every second set,usually on the first tackle,give cheap penalties away every second defensive set,kick balls out on the full,get pushed over the side line and drop fifty percent of cross field bombs.

It was amateur hour at LO on Sunday,no one expected a win,but we expected a team that is a full time professional outfit, to be able to display some basic skills.Questions now must be asked have we the right people running the show.....

If this policy of picking plodders continues than Potter has to go as it just doesn't make sense,every WT fan knows we are going to struggle and taste defeat again but Potter still persist with them .

MadPie

Juniors
When you pick a team of plodders you have to have a 90% completion rate!be squeaky clean in the refs eye and defend your backside off.

Our plodders week in and week out miss tackles galore,turn the ball over every second set,usually on the first tackle,give cheap penalties away every second defensive set,kick balls out on the full,get pushed over the side line and drop fifty percent of cross field bombs.

It was amateur hour at LO on Sunday,no one expected a win,but we expected a team that is a full time professional outfit, to be able to display some basic skills.Questions now must be asked have we the right people running the show.....

It certainly was an embarrassing Plodfest. Why can't we tackle, catch, pass? What the f**k do they do at training all week?

In a weekend of upsets, we were the only team not to 'disappoint'.

macnaz

Staff member
Same again this weekend ...get ready to LOL@WESTSTIGERS for another week , one thing this club added to their membership pack.... unlimited LOL's we offer you more then any other club ..sign up now !

Fordy20

Juniors
I get the most lols from all the fans slitting their wrists and demanding Potter's head on platter because we are two wins less than the competition front runners coming into the finals instead of being on top of the ladder with 0 losses and +400 differential.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Same again this weekend ...get ready to LOL@WESTSTIGERS for another week , one thing this club added to their membership pack.... unlimited LOL's we offer you more then any other club ..sign up now !

You've lost your mind mate. We will all be up in arms in a few weeks, but while the ship is steady and we are in touch with the 8 calm the f**k down for the love of god.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I get the most lols from all the fans slitting their wrists and demanding Potter's head on platter because we are two wins less than the competition front runners coming into the finals instead of being on top of the ladder with 0 losses and +400 differential.

Fordy I understand your point here, so too the one made by Leaguelegend 20 about West Tigers only being 2 wins from the competition lead. My concern however is we are a million miles behind the top 4 or 5 teams and sadly, going backwards fast. I am not calling for Potters head but I am calling for him to make some necessary changes to the team.

If what he is doing is not working the solution is simple, change what he is doing. We will lose touch with the top teams, most likely after this weekend and the next. Potter needs to reassess is selections and soon. If he is satisfied to pick Lawrence and Lulia then his head should be on the line....the only lol is from Manly and the Dogs next week.

I just hope this post proves me wrong (but I doubt it).....

macnaz

Staff member
You've lost your mind mate. We will all be up in arms in a few weeks, but while the ship is steady and we are in touch with the 8 calm the f**k down for the love of god.

Do you really think the ship is steady ?? So was the Costa Concordia

Latest posts