What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to display a lol@50uths banner

stormlander

Juniors
Hi

I am looking for someone who sits in the storm members section who can display a lol@50uths banner for me. PM or post here. It will be a 3m wide banner (or wider if you can get more people) which hopefully gets on tv. You can keep the banner after the game.

Hi

I am looking for someone who sits in the storm members section who can display a lol@50uths banner for me. PM or post here. It will be a 3m wide banner (or wider if you can get more people) which hopefully gets on tv. You can keep the banner after the game.

Why don't you do it ?...bit stupid really.

stormlander

Juniors
I dont sit in the members section and the cameras always pan to the members section. It is for a bit of a laugh.

Fire

First Grade
Hi

lame_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Latest posts