What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Mafia

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
tumblr_m0s2bffbzz1r7rib5o1_4001.jpg

First Grade
Lost should suit my mafia style, as I am generally lost playing all of them.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Didn't he say his class was graduating?

If he teaches like he mafias, that's like what...2 kids?

Should have mah role in mah inbox by now.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
So my plan was, after the graduation ceremony, to have a quiet introspective night with a word document and mafia roles. What happened was I got shitfaced and managed to do terrible things to a young lady from Chicago. Whilst I should be chastised for my mafia commitments I should be saluted for being absolutely awesome in every other way. mafia roles will happen at some point at some time..... cheers

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
So my plan was, after the graduation ceremony, to have a quiet introspective night with a word document and mafia roles. What happened was I got shitfaced and managed to do terrible things to a young lady from Chicago. Whilst I should be chastised for my mafia commitments I should be saluted for being absolutely awesome in every other way. mafia roles will happen at some point at some time..... cheers

Sweet home Chicago

soc123_au

Staff member
I hope Napoleon wore a hat.

The story would be better if the chicks name was Elwood. You could improve it even further by attaching roles to it.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Wow. Last night got interesting pretty quickly. I wrote out a load of roles out of my tree and just went through them now. Absolute garbage some of them. I'll have to rewrite them a bit later today. I'll send out some of the roles in the next 45 mins and then the rest in a 4 hours or so.

SeeJay

Juniors
Hogg will be the dude that gets sucked up into the engine in the first five mins of the show