What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote

DanOz

Juniors
Lote played awesome tonight......considering..and, will only get better, obviously.

Was a bit amusing reading through this thread...proved a lot of people here wrong.

I don't care how he played you dont win a premiership with a winger therefore you dont pay a winger a playmakers wage. The issue has always been how much are they paying him.

westie

Bench
Well he's certainly not slow is he knobUnit. I'm more critical of union than anyone, but as I said before - doing nothing for a few years is an advantage. He's probably still got the body of a much younger man. What a beast too. Check out the difference between his hit ups and Moltzen/Ryan.

gallagher

Juniors
I don't care how he played you dont win a premiership with a winger therefore you dont pay a winger a playmakers wage. The issue has always been how much are they paying him.

I'd like to see a team with no wingers win the comp.

Who gives a rats what he's getting paid anyway? Is it coming out of your pocket?

DanOz

Juniors
I'd like to see a team with no wingers win the comp.

Who gives a rats what he's getting paid anyway? Is it coming out of your pocket?

I give a rats what he is getting paid because it factors in to whether we can resign players like Lawrence or try and sign a goalkicker like Inu

TimmyB

Juniors
You've got no idea what he's getting paid. He has a sensational game and you still bitch and moan. Clean your vagina ffs.

TimmyB

Juniors
How exactly am I being an internet tough guy? I'm not suggesting a fight or anything of the sort. It's nothing I wouldn't say to someone in person.

DanOz

Juniors
How exactly am I being an internet tough guy? I'm not suggesting a fight or anything of the sort. It's nothing I wouldn't say to someone in person.

lol - suggesting you would say that to someone in person not knowing who you are talking to, thats why you are an internet tough guy. Its so easy to talk yourself up from the safety of behind your computer screen - lol @ you!

TimmyB

Juniors
I really don't see it as a particular acerbic comment. A quick look at your post history has you telling people they are from primary school and telling Tim Sheens to f**k off. I'm sure you'd be most polite and fawn over Sheens if you ever saw him. That would render you an 'internet tough guy' by your own standards (though not by mine).

The fact remains that you make pessimistic comment after pessimistic comment. Again, I looked through your post history on Tuqiri. You complained he would be receiving comparable pay to Marshall, Farah & Ellis. Another poster clarified that you were incorrect, so you proceeded to complain that he would be old and inadequate on the wing. He then plays very well last night and gives everything he had. You return to complain that too much money is being spent on him.

It's laughable.

DanOz

Juniors
I really don't see it as a particular acerbic comment. A quick look at your post history has you telling people they are from primary school and telling Tim Sheens to f**k off. I'm sure you'd be most polite and fawn over Sheens if you ever saw him. That would render you an 'internet tough guy' by your own standards (though not by mine).

The fact remains that you make pessimistic comment after pessimistic comment. Again, I looked through your post history on Tuqiri. You complained he would be receiving comparable pay to Marshall, Farah & Ellis. Another poster clarified that you were incorrect, so you proceeded to complain that he would be old and inadequate on the wing. He then plays very well last night and gives everything he had. You return to complain that too much money is being spent on him.

It's laughable.

Disagree with me all you like - everyone is entitled to their opinion. At least you seem to have learned some manners tough guy lol

TimmyB

Juniors
Disagree with me all you like - everyone is entitled to their opinion. At least you seem to have learned some manners tough guy lol

No response to the substance. Like I said, you've said far worse about Sheens and Fitzhenry then anything I've said to you.

I think most of his money is from 3rd party anyway...

I think he is worth every cent...considering most of our trys are scored out wide... He is a fantastic finisher.. I cant wait till TNT comes back...

Johns Magic

Referee
Cheers.

I picked him up in the fantasy draft along with half the Tigers team so am hoping to see him back and dominating soon, haha.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I will say now that Lote has signed- despite my misgivings during negotiations- he is welcome. His performance on Monday night vs Manly lived up to the pre-signing and pre-season hype and I think he will be a valuable addition to the club based on that performance.

I only saw the game via Foxtel but certainly got the feeling that there was a big vibe and excitement around the field and crowd when he got the ball. I hope that keeps up.

Go WestsTigers.