What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the hate.

woodyk2

First Grade
Blah blah blah....i absolutely LOVE the hate our team generates. I especially love the whingers that whinge about Manly having a whinge.

^_^

Juniors
It's hilarious, the article in the DT about Manly getting an armchair ride into finals is awesome...its like they are pissed we are 1 game from possible grand final appearance.

woodyk2

First Grade
I'm loving it more as each day goes by....we whinge? Listen and read what the sooks have to say about us. The pot calling the kettle very dark brown indeed. But as we all know....us manly fans will accept winning without boasting and accept defeat without excuse.

jbl31649

Juniors
I'm loving it more as each day goes by....we whinge? Listen and read what the sooks have to say about us. The pot calling the kettle very dark brown indeed. But as we all know....us manly fans will accept winning without boasting and accept defeat without excuse.

Really from the way I see it we have already achieved well. Finish second and dominated our first finals game. We have 2 halves with 10 years in them, well be here many more times in the future.

All I expect of the team is they compete and compete well. We have enough in us to win, but I wont be disappointed what ever happens, however a GF win would be absolutly awesome.

Koopa111

Juniors
I dont hate manly.................. Just those to Stewart brothers cant stand either of the pricks.

joshie

Live Update Team
I'm loving it more as each day goes by....we whinge? But as we all know....us manly fans will accept winning without boasting and accept defeat without excuse.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH that's the funniest joke I've seen on these forums. Dirty players, dirty club.

ceagle

Bench
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH that's the funniest joke I've seen on these forums. Dirty players, dirty club.
15032444879040671059557.jpg

Ey Guys! I'm Joshie, a derpa derp!

ceagle

Bench
Hahaha nice work, I didnt know that putting down people with intellectual inabilitys was funny in Manly. Guess it is! Scummy place too I guess!
So you have an intellectual disability? How was I suppose to know?

ceagle

Bench
The definition I have, yes it f**king does :lol:

This is a good little rivalry we have started, manly scum.
It doesn't even have an official f**ken definition. It is a made up internet term. The term just goes well with your dumb face, google image it, there are no mentally disabled people to be seen.

Latest posts