What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU NRL Dreamteam 2011

aussies1st

Staff member
When completing your registration, you will need to indicate that you were invited to join a League and enter the following code:

LEAGUE CODE - 309487

If you've already registered, you can also join this League manually, by logging in and following the link from your League page to "Join a League". You will need to enter the above league code to join this League.

Your Toyota NRL Dream Team Team can be a part of up to THREE Private or Public mini-Leagues!

You can find out more about the Toyota NRL Dream Team at:

http://nrl.virtualsports.com.au/

A total of 15 spots left, 1st in 1st served, and good luck guys.

Quick link http://nrl.virtualsports.com.au/?p=register&league_code=309487&token=6fbfefe3

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
Signed up under my special name just for the NRL comp, STORMWUZROBBED

little_aza

Juniors
I'm "Guns" (creative, eh?). What I'd love to know is who is running the Hornets. Because if Steve makes the Top 8 (highly likely), things could get interesting...

axl rose

Bench
I'm "Guns" (creative, eh?). What I'd love to know is who is running the Hornets. Because if Steve makes the Top 8 (highly likely), things could get interesting...

Hornet got bundled out first week of finals. Anyway im VietCong and await the winner of Head Hunters vs Untouchables.

little_aza

Juniors
Hornet got bundled out first week of finals. Anyway im VietCong and await the winner of Head Hunters vs Untouchables.

You and I had a good game in round 21 - if I had lost that, we would have met again last week. Looks like it'll probably be you vs The Untouchable for Week 3 - best of luck for then!

Cuppy

Juniors

The Untouchables is me boys, hopefully i can get through this week and give you a good run for your money.

axl rose

Bench
You and I had a good game in round 21 - if I had lost that, we would have met again last week. Looks like it'll probably be you vs The Untouchable for Week 3 - best of luck for then!

Cheers mate. Injuries to Hannant, Blair, Gaz, Bailey and with Gallen in doubt are making things interesting. Good luck.

Noa

First Grade
Big weekend coming up. Going against the might of Noa's team! Gonna be tough!

Tee -hee I haven't bothered since April. Got caught up travelling inter -state for a month and just didn't have time. I promise to kick all your arses next season.