What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU PARRAMATTA EELS ALL TIME 17 - Best Ever Fullback.

Best Ever Fullback?

• Brett Hodgson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Taylor

• Luke Burt

• Wade Mckinnon

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Better value against the salary cap, yes.
:lol: Was that true in 07 when Hayne was on a small contract and you still believed Burt was the better option??? That's right he was awesome at talking to his team mates from the back :lol:

T.S Quint

Coach
Jordan Atkins
Chris Walker
Chris Hicks
Matt Peterson
Brett Anderson
John Williams
Taulima Tautai

Someone

Bench
wingers:

Eric Grothe Snr
Eric Grothe Jnr
Jason Moodie
Luke Burt
Semi Radradra (don't care hes only played one year, already I can see hes going to be a club legend)
Matt Peterson
Neil Hunt

cannot wait til we get to halfback.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Semi Radradra (don't care hes only played one year, already I can see hes going to be a club legend)

Tries for Parra:

124 Burt (14 seasons)
65 Grothe Jr (9 seasons)
44 Moodie (4 seasons)
38 Petersen (5 seasons)
37 Inu (4 seasons)
24 Radradra (2 seasons)

You'd expect him to catch Inu and Petersen this year, plus possibly Moodie as well.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
It really depends on the era and the team they are playing in.

Clinton Schifcofske has excellent in the 2000 team but when Hodgson came in our focus had shifted and we needed that more dynamic ball runner and support player.

I loved watching Luke Burt at fullback as he was a smart footy player but Hayne provided a more ball player role that we needed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In '09 he wasn't much of a ball player at all. It wasn't until 2011 that he came into his own as a playmaker, coming third in the NRL in LBAs (behind Thurston and Marshall) with daylight fourth (not Matt Daylight but).