What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Bailey?

Deacon

First Grade
This rumour has been doing the rounds for a while, once again it came up today that he would maybe be interested in finishing up with us. Lets bring Bails back :D

Red Bear

Referee
Injuries have been cruel to him, was near the price, petero class at his peak, but hasnt put a good season together for a while.

What they said. Loved him as a Dragon, played his heart out for NSW too but he is past his best. Besides which... hasn't he already agreed to terms with St Helens in 2011? Have I missed something?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I thought he had a lot of heart but ran sideways allot. No thanks he can stay at the Gold Coast

Willow

Assistant Moderator
One of our best and we should have matched the four year deal that the Titans offered, but that's water under the bridge.

Injuries an issue now. Might have two years left in first grade. Not with us though.

Still, I'll be watching him tomorrow night and it'll be interesting to see how he goes. For mine, I would have loved to see Bailey and Weyman facing off, but the judiciary put an end to that.

RedVDave

First Grade
I always liked Bailey, a hell of a lot more than Ryles and wish we had let Ryles go instead, I am not writing the bloke if the price was right I'd sign him a very good player, plus he can redeem himself the last game he played for us was a shocker.

j0nesy

Bench
I'd have him back for the right price, and that may be possible if he wants to return to the region and his family in preparation for retirement. He's got a few years of decent football in him, is a workhorse and is still an excellent first grade footballer.

RedVee

First Grade
I think it's time for Bails to hit southern france for a couple of years, he is almost out of gas. Was one of my faves though, when he was with us.

petetheileet

First Grade
Yeah, loved him as a dragon...

but passed his time and honestly.....

Weyman
Hunt
Prior
Merrin

Thats a damn good rotation if you ask me!