What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Keary

southsport

First Grade
Craig Gower makes NRL return with Newcastle Knights
CRAIG Gower has agreed to return to the NRL and play for the remainder of the season with the Newcastle Knights.

fail.jpg

they did poach our coach, 7 players, half our club colours & half our club logo, so i can forgive you for such a stuff up...

That's not what Ch 10 said.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no wonder channel 10 are nearly bankrupt..

a good news service is the cornerstone of any television channel...

and they seem to be wrong... a lot...

southsport

First Grade
no wonder channel 10 are nearly bankrupt..

a good news service is the cornerstone of any television channel...

and they seem to be wrong... a lot...

So you're telling me that the dragons missed out on Gower too???........:D:D:D

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
come on buddy.. stick to the one line of sledging..

first getting gower is a bad thing...

then when it's not us, suddenly we're so bad we can't even get gower (even though we weren't in the mix..)

it's like those people who called the dragons chokers not winning a pemiership for 30 years.. but then started saying we had only won one premiership..

don't mind a good sledge, but please keep it consistent..

Ziggy the God

First Grade

then when it's not us, suddenly we're so bad we can't even get gower (even though we weren't in the mix..)

it's like those people who called the dragons chokers not winning a pemiership for 30 years.. but then started saying we had only won one premiership..

I am bookmarking this one.

southsport

First Grade

Well, there's two conflicting reports, one that says Gower to the dragons, the other says to the knights.........but from what you are saying, Gower had a choice and rejected the dragons for the knights.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We will not let him go. Would not have played him last week if he wasn't a part of our long term plans.

1. Inglis
6. Keary
7. Reynolds
9. Luke
13. Sutton

The cap is rising and we have several veterans coming off the books. He'll be here in 2014.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd like to see him take Peats' utility position on the bench, then when/if he's ready push Sutto into the backrow. This is the team i'd have against the Titans.

1. Inglis
2. Merritt
3. Goodwin
4. Walker
5. Everingham
6. Sutton (c)
7. Reynolds
8. L Burgess (if he's fit) / Lima
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. McQueen
12. Te'o
13. S Burgess

14. Keary
15. Lowe
16. Lima/Starling (if Lima starts)
17. G Burgess

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Keary first named on the bench. Interested to see how they'll use him with Burgess starting at Lock and Sutto starting at Five-Eighth. Does McQueen come off for a rest with Burgess switching to Second Row and Sutto into Lock - Keary then comes on?

Latest posts