What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis Rumour

Fibroman

First Grade
Blackett, H;ad and Paulo can slot into the backrow. No problems. Blair and Jennings in the centres and Sammut and the Williams in the halves. We will be ok.

abpanther

Staff member
I think Lewis still had something to offer this team, unlike Rooney who I believe has lost all form since our premiership season, I think Lewis should have remained in the backline to stabilise the unit while young guys were brought in. Nevertheless he is currently not worth $350K a year so the decision to let him go was probably a good one, however there is no point saving money if it is not spent on replacing these players or signing our young talent.

It is sad to see our premiership winning side of 2003 gradually fall apart, I remember how happy I was when we won it and I thought then if we lock these guys up we will enjoy seeing a premiership contending side for the next decade, how wrong I was.

Well its a done deal congrats to souths i mean it for them he is a quality buy.

Congrats to management for f**king us over once again.

I say that not because they let lewis go for that i hold no grudges however i hear there was more to Lewis leaving then him just being off contract.

Anybody here Lewie say how he has ho problems with coaching staff and management and that nobody in the club had any problems.

Well thats amusing seeing how lewis was one member of the group that confronted elliott.

Where to from here well management needs to wake up we will have a riot on our hands sometime soon and i mean that literally even if we start winning games people are going to be looking for elliott's head to roll and if i was Mr Matthews id be worried that my head isnt all that far behind along with a few other high rung management people.

Fibroman

First Grade
I can tell you for a fact that there has been a rift amongst the board of directors for a couple of years now. As a general rule, problems in any organisation start at the top and filter down to the blokes on the tools.

I worked for an organisation for a while, where the CEO was a complete tool. Strangely enough, there was a 45% resignation rate of managers during the time of was with them. Obviously the board didn't see that as being a problem, because the CEO is still sitting in his chair and from what I hear he is still a tool.

Panther

Juniors
Danny Weidler today quotes Glen Matthews as admitting he spoke to the Bulldogs about their CEO job.

mxlegend99

Referee
Getting new people in for these positions can only be an improvement over where we're at right now.

Danny Weidler today quotes Glen Matthews as admitting he spoke to the Bulldogs about their CEO job.

Mate come back when thats a done deal il shout you a beer or 2 if it happens coz id assume most of penrith will be having a party.

With matthews gone it spells the end for quite a few others.

Definitely Matthews.

I'd just be happy for him to leave. I don't reallly care where he goes.

Agree Mp the day matthews goes is the day our club will be able to settle down and focus on the game.

I think if he left we would see numerous other management heads roll along with elliott and adamson.

Speaking of adamson he seemed to be serving it up to sammut last night numerous times i saw him running besides sammut water bottle in hand not offering him anything but a few discreet words.

Funnily enough sammut didnt seem to be paying any attention.

mightypanther

Juniors
110kgpantherpower said:
Agree Mp the day matthews goes is the day our club will be able to settle down and focus on the game.

I think if he left we would see numerous other management heads roll along with elliott and adamson.

We can only hope and pray ;-)

110kgpantherpower said:
Speaking of adamson he seemed to be serving it up to sammut last night numerous times i saw him running besides sammut water bottle in hand not offering him anything but a few discreet words.

Funnily enough sammut didnt seem to be paying any attention.

:lol:..funny that. Onya Jazz..:clap: