What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LWOS members-where are they now?

I was thinking of some LWOS members that I haven't seen for a while:

GavBT: I think he came over here in the beginning, but hasn't posted in a long time. Kind of a cranky/eccentric Englishman with a sense of humour.

Grubrunner: a promising new member of LWOS shortly before its demise, compiled a long list of RL websites. Also knew a lot about weight training and body building. Left the forum because he sid he was moving to England for a year or so.

Javaman: a gentleman and boxing expert. I had some good debates with him about Muhammad Ali. Had a cool way of signing off: "Javaman thanking you for your post." or along that line. I don't think he's ever graced the boxing section here.

Do any of the former LWOSites here keep in contact with any of the above? It would be good to see them posting here.

ozbash

Referee
gav was here for a while steve.
i havnt heard from him in a long time tho.

was a top bloke who loved a scrap. :D

javaman is a loss to any site,, gee he knew his stuff.

Yeah, Gav loved to have a go at some people. He was manager at LWOS originally wasn't he? I miss him and the other 2.

LWOS was good in that it was all focussed into that one section on the top of the messageboard. Made for some great discussions and even better arguments. But it used to shit me when I'd log in and there'd be 10 discussions at the top about politics.

So we move onward and upward.

EA, I remember when you said you'd never come here and have one of those precious avatars, or something like that. :lol:

Actually, EA said this once on LWOS:

Don't make me start up on your sorry arses. Don't make me come over to Front Row against my will and make the dope you have moderating the Wests board cry. Don't make me find a cute picture and a witty saying, I'd really hate to have to do that.

Those were the days. :)

Anonymous

Juniors
ozbash said:
gav was here for a while steve.
He was the mod of the ESL last year and even made a post for the Bluebags in the F7s.
Something else came up and he had to move on. Still have the odd emails back and forth.

CanadianSteve said:
Actually, EA said this once on LWOS:

Don't make me start up on your sorry arses. Don't make me come over to Front Row against my will and make the dope you have moderating the Wests board cry. Don't make me find a cute picture and a witty saying, I'd really hate to have to do that.

Those were the days. :)

I reckon I did. lol

and 10,500 posts later....

Latest posts