What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Monday meme jokes laughs

Gareth67

First Grade
When I first read this in today’s Tele. I was rather perturbed by what they had done - how dare they bring the game into disrepute those bluudy dogs ! Then I remember just how they put our sorry mob through the cleaners and it could had been our own blokes up there on page 1 , certainly not for public nudity but perhaps for some other form of mischief. :dog:

Corner_Post

Juniors
a4453292e5db6697738ad8f52af3a68b

When someone reminded me that I played for the Bulldogs

Last edited:

Dragon Blood

Juniors
After 2018 frustrations and next weeks flogging at Brisbane, I wanna drop my dacks and go running down George street tripod style ( instead of a secluded Petunia/Tulip field landscape) nekid and yelling at the top of my lungs filthy stuff about McDopey and how he has f**ked with my hopes, dreams, mind, players and fans!

Dragons Mad Monday 10/09/18.... anyone want in? We need to beat the Bullgrubs at something yeah?

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
That’s bloody disgusting, he should be banned from ever playing rugby league again, we don’t need his type disgracing the game in such a way.......I mean who goes out without socks?

Now let’s be fair, he did arrive with socks on at the start of the session but kept peeing down his leg as the night progressed and had to remove them.
Soggy doggy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
After 2018 frustrations and next weeks flogging at Brisbane, I wanna drop my dacks and go running down George street tripod style ( instead of a secluded Petunia/Tulip field landscape) nekid and yelling at the top of my lungs filthy stuff about McDopey and how he has f**ked with my hopes, dreams, mind, players and fans!

Dragons Mad Monday 10/09/18.... anyone want in? We need to beat the Bullgrubs at something yeah?
Why wait till mad Monday?