What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAJOR SEMI FINAL (2004): SOUTHS v SHARKS

Anonymous

Juniors
(Stand in) Captain's Knock:

Well, despite all sorts of pre-game drama, we snagged the win. And a fine effort too, especially from the kiddies who had to drag themselves off the bench in the dying minutes of the match. We're into the Grand Final. See you there in a few weeks time... Good luck, thankyou and goodnight.

El Coconuto

Bench
Wow, what an honour.

What a dazzling display from the Souths Rabbitoh's too. Great stuff guys and best of luck against the bluebags in the upcoming game. That's going to be at cracker that the boys from the Shire will watch with much anticipation. Good luck to the bluebags too. May you put on the usual show you always do. :clap:

To my fellow Sharkies, well done guys. We made it to the big one, and there's no sign of the run stopping. As Genius said, the question we must ask is how do we top that? I think the answer lays in the heart of another solid performance. Well done lads, I'm proud to lineup alongside each of you. :D

*Passes the game ball over to Salmon...

That's yours mate ;-)

Cheers.

El Coconuto

Bench
F*ck me, too excited I forgot to thank one of the most important parties here.

Thanks salivor! Appreciate the prompt marking my man. Cheers.