What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

making sign

liaaam_

Juniors
ahahaha, dnt get your expectations to high.. dont think it will be that good.. my first sign :p

Nar still hav it. But its bigger than my "THAT'S FIEN-OMENAL" banner and with 20,000 on the hill i think the smaller one would be a smarter option :lol: Unless people dont mind being knocked in the head :lol:

Hahah

have you seen the size of some of them??!! Just bring it - you can always share em round

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
jesus-saves.jpg

AJH

Juniors
Hi guys and girls,

I always enjoy seeing the sea of red and white at Dragons games. Very rarely get the opportunity to attend games though - mainly just when the Dragons games in Brisbane.
Anyway, wondering if anyone has thought about doing a sign "InDELLible", or would that leave too many people reaching for the nearest dictionary?:lol:

Cheers
AJ

Steel Dragon

Bench
Hi guys and girls,

I always enjoy seeing the sea of red and white at Dragons games. Very rarely get the opportunity to attend games though - mainly just when the Dragons games in Brisbane.
Anyway, wondering if anyone has thought about doing a sign "InDELLible", or would that leave too many people reaching for the nearest dictionary?:lol:

Cheers
AJ

Yeah - to be honest, without trying to denigrate any of the Army boys, I think 'indelible' is a little to intellimagent for us.
Not that we're idiots - but simpler tends to be more effective.