What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Vic Mackey

Referee
hard to judge off that game. didnt get any chances to show what he can do. i thought he had a half chance midway through the second half and probably passed to nofa a bit early instead of backing himself. probably didnt want to look like a hog in a new team. with a few center/wingers likley coming will watch him with interest.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
He's better than Corey Thompson. If we have Fonua and Thompson on the wings next year teams will have a field day kicking to them. They're about as tall as Nene Macdonald - combined!

Clifferd

Coach
I hope we persist with him for the rest of the year, he showed glimpses of a strong running game

Cleary should tell him he's playing for a starting spot next year

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Worst name ever.....If he gets a girl called Smith-Jones do we go with Smith-Jones-Watene-Zelezniak.

Pick a f**king name, wankers

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have no respect for blokes who cannot pick a name.....wankers the lot of them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Had one name at least......f**k two name fargers, Cherry-Evans, na just Evans, f**k you Cherry. Real men have one name......Wankers have two, before they have four...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
hard to judge off that game. didnt get any chances to show what he can do. i thought he had a half chance midway through the second half and probably passed to nofa a bit early instead of backing himself. probably didnt want to look like a hog in a new team. with a few center/wingers likley coming will watch him with interest.
true Vic,didnt have any opportunities.
But we sure need some more backs...
Nofa needs to practice his marking up.....Been very poor in that area.

Vozzy

Juniors
We were really beaten in the forwards tonight. Only one player made 10 runs. Our outside backs are doing too much work in the middle. Need more forwards to step up and do more work. Ava was the only one going forward and Elijah was the only one tackling.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
We were really beaten in the forwards tonight. Only one player made 10 runs. Our outside backs are doing too much work in the middle. Need more forwards to step up and do more work. Ava was the only one going forward and Elijah was the only one tackling.

always been a soft pack....Galloway for example...
Fun Guy took some angry pills last night.
Bitch slapped Robbie

Shredder

Juniors
He played and ran hard - most you could ask for anyone in that team last night.

He went OK.