What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Of Match Hodgo

Vicious

Bench
Hodgo deserves anything that comes his way.I don`t even think Darren Lockyer could of added much more to the team than what Hodgo has done this year!

daslacker

Juniors
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done hodgo again.He just gets better every week.
I always thought he could be a good buy but he has been awesome buy.

Honourable metion to payton.

skandofan

Juniors
hodgson reminded me of clinton schifozke yesterday,.. dominant performance..

wouldnt it be great to see them line up against each other in SOO.... they certainly both deserve it

Raider Azz

Bench
I agree skandofan, I would love to see Shif and Hodgo up against each other in State of Origin. Doubt it will happen though :(

Hodgo is definately the form fullback at the moment.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
I agree skandofan, I would love to see Shif and Hodgo up against each other in State of Origin. Doubt it will happen though :(

Hodgo is definately the form fullback at the moment.

Well I guess we will just have to wait for the SOO week to see them play each other anyway ;-)

skandofan

Juniors
barrytiger said:
well according to the telegraph john wilson got the daly m points whos gonna play 5/8? :)

yeah ur right- and its the dally m that matter- although both league unlimited and nrl.com have there own mom's- who was hodgson

SouthernTiger

Juniors
I am biased on this issue which i am well willing to admit. However, we have tried wilson at number 6 in the past with very limited success. That he had one good game doesnt indicate he will now be a success, but one thing he will offer is a solid runner. However, if we are to do anything in this comp we need more than that. Which is why Keiran Kerr (playing well) at half and scotty prince at 6 is what we need. After only four first grade games the jury is still out on whether Kerr can succeed at the top level. However, if we are to do anything this year we need him too. It is as simple as that in my book. He is the missing link, if he is playing well

cheers

s. tiger

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
On sunday Wilson did not play as a typical ball-distributing 5/8th - but as an extra running forward/centre!

Hodgson chiming in to the backline as a 2nd receiver was the key to our improved attack against the Warriors - with Galea providing another ball-playing option on the fringes!

If we stick to that style of play - we do not need a classical no. 6 as a strict requirement - however the acid test will be this weekend (and on his return Sattler will need to do a bit more ball-playing than he has most of this season)!!

daslacker

Juniors
southerntiger said:
I am biased on this issue which i am well willing to admit. However, we have tried wilson at number 6 in the past with very limited success. That he had one good game doesnt indicate he will now be a success, but one thing he will offer is a solid runner. However, if we are to do anything in this comp we need more than that. Which is why Keiran Kerr (playing well) at half and scotty prince at 6 is what we need. After only four first grade games the jury is still out on whether Kerr can succeed at the top level. However, if we are to do anything this year we need him too. It is as simple as that in my book. He is the missing link, if he is playing well

:clap: :clap: :clap:
That's my opinion too.I deadset think this year if we had a genuine half
we could be a real smokey at the title.
Snide is spot on with what he said about wilson he wasn't really 5/8.

My thoughts are that tim sheens didn't sign kerr and see's him nothing
more than a fringe player. :roll: #-o

Latest posts