What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester CITY 6 - Manchester UNITED 1

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To all Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans, celebrating the fact that City beat United is like celebrating when another man gives ur wife an orgasm just because you can't do it

so its ok for Spurs fans to celebrate

Knightmare

Coach
To all Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea fans, celebrating the fact that City beat United is like celebrating when another man gives ur wife an orgasm just because you can't do it

Yeah but if the wife is a man-hater who says that no man can ever give a woman the big O, you might just lol a bit when a guy makes her shudder after all...

Just a typical English nuffy with NFI.

Rooney better than Messi lol

Nope sorry.

You bore me now mr sydney based bayern glory hunting no nothing fan boy.

Keep your opinions, file them under fail. I'm outta this thread.

Lol!!

6-1 really has gotten to you to the point that you're exploding at an off the cuff remark which was in response to another remark you've let go. You're an English BunniesMan.

Waaaaaah

:lol::lol:

Jonny Evans

:lol::lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This.

While Arsenal enjoyed victory, the Reds couldn't get past Norwich, and Chelsea lost to QPR all while having two players sent, another 6 or 7 booked, and their coach is racist to boot.

I'll take a heavy lost to first place any day over the rabble that happened elsewhere that night. Still second too.

boxhead

First Grade
You're forgetting Spurs Timmah :D Only one of those top-six clubs aside from City that has been unbeaten since Round/Week 3 of the EPL

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Nope sorry.

You bore me now mr sydney based bayern glory hunting no nothing fan boy.

Keep your opinions, file them under fail. I'm outta this thread.

As opposed to being a glory hunting Rag fan? Let me guess, you had a treble poster on your wall when you started following the bandwagon...?

Jason Maher

Immortal
He's from Warrington, which is halfway between Manchester and Liverpool. That's a hell of a lot closer than any of us are to our respective teams. And unless I'm wildly mistaken about how old he is, if he was a glory hunter, he would have followed Liverpool.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
As much as I hate Man Utd they will still finish above and are much better than both Arsenal and Liverpool. Chelsea might finish above them, depends.

Utd need midfield reinforcements, badly. Their central midfielders are piss weak: Anderson is rubbish and Fletcher is not good enough. They need a strong DM (I would suggest Fernando from Porto would be perfect) and a slightly more creative midfielder that can pass.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The sad thing is our best central midfielder is also our most inexperienced - Cleverley. Our downturn in form coincided with that dickhead Kevin Davies deliberately taking him out.

mongoose

Coach
City easily have the best side on paper now in the EPL and they are finally clicking. Aguero, Ballotelli, Dzeko.... Carlos who?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The sad thing is our best central midfielder is also our most inexperienced - Cleverley. Our downturn in form coincided with that dickhead Kevin Davies deliberately taking him out.

Haven't seen much on Cleverley so can't comment. But it's clear that Anderson and Fletcher are not good enough.

Get two quality central mids in January and Utd will still challenge. Probably need a quality CB, too.

Doga

Juniors
Meh, we'll still win the win.

People whinging that Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal supporters sticking the boot in. It is part of the game. Take it on the chin. We deserve it after that result.

Haven't seen much on Cleverley so can't comment. But it's clear that Anderson and Fletcher are not good enough.

Get two quality central mids in January and Utd will still challenge. Probably need a quality CB, too.
United have been using CB's in the Midfield and at RB.

Currently at CB we have Jones, Smalling, Rio & Vidic who all do a good job when Jones is not there.

I think Evra has been a liability for most of this season too. Either the twins step up or we find someone who can make the LB position theirs.

Same goes for the RB position. Although Jones & Smalling have filled in very well there when they have had a decent CB pairing.

I def agree that we need to strengthen the CM spot. Cleverley is fantastic and Ravel is not far off being ready. Pogba needs some size and then he'll boss a midfield.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Rio is finished. Not good enough against the big boys anymore.

Sell him and get a quality CB, add two quality CMs and you should be right.

Stinkler

Juniors
Not until you explain how Rio Ferdinand is the best centre back in the world :lol:

That Jonny Evans goes great :lol:

Vidic is the gun. He comes back, it's a different team.

As much as I hate Man Utd they will still finish above and are much better than both Arsenal and Liverpool. Chelsea might finish above them, depends.

Utd need midfield reinforcements, badly. Their central midfielders are piss weak: Anderson is rubbish and Fletcher is not good enough. They need a strong DM (I would suggest Fernando from Porto would be perfect) and a slightly more creative midfielder that can pass.

As Jason Maher said, Cleverley is the creative midfielder.
Anderson or Fletcher are good enough, just not together.

Rio is finished. Not good enough against the big boys anymore.

Sell him and get a quality CB, add two quality CMs and you should be right.

Rio holds his own when he's not trying to cover f**k ups from Evans!
Put him and Vidic together and they are as solid as anyone in the Premier League.

If they put out a team similar to:

De Gea
Fabio Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Nani Cleverley Anderson/Fletcher Young
Rooney Hernandez

Subs from: Giggs, Valencia, Anderson/Fletcher, Jones, Berbatov, Owen, Raphael, Park, Carrick, Welbeck.

It's a pretty good quality football team. On form, they don't get beaten by anyone in England, even City.

Latest posts